Darkness, come on in: The Box Set
Enjoy two short stories and three flash-fiction tales:
1) You Die, I Survive: An evil man holds two boys captive. He is playing a macabre game. Together, the two must choose who lives and who dies. Who is going to win?
2) Calandrina: A mysterious, lonely woman is staring out the window. Who is she waiting for? What is she watching? She has been "blessed" with a peculiar gift. What price will she pay for this unwanted "skill"?
3) On a sunny day: Playing hide and seek can be dangerous. Can you really trust your friends?
4) Rails: Life is made of sliding-door choices. Are you going to push the button or not?
5) Dinner is Ready!: Dinner should be a sacred family tradition. Not this time. Not anymore.
By the same author:
Jesus: A Hell of a Secret
Germano Dalcielo is 35 years old. He is Italian from La Spezia, on the Gulf of Poets. He has been writing since he was thirteen, especially thriller novels and spy stories.
In October 2008, he published "Il gene dell'azzardo", a short autobiography about his gambling addiction in 2000-2006. There is now a second edition of this book titled "Il giocatore - Il virus dell'azzardo". Unfortunately, it is only available in Italian. In 2010, he published the religious thriller "Jesus: a hell of a secret" (aka "The Sinner"), ranking among the Top 100 best sellers in the Italian Kindle store for three months in a row. In October 2011, he wrote a series of weird tales and ghost stories, "Lettere dal buio", also available in English as "Darkness, come on in...".
Writing is his life, it makes him feel happy and complete. It dignifies him. When he writes, he feels like he is not alone.
Elvio Bongorino is the pen name of a young female debut author who would rather stay anonymous.