How to Write Moneymaking Magazine Articles
Have you ever read a magazine article and thought: "I could write as well as that?" Ever wondered what it takes to see your writing in print and be paid for it?
If you're an aspiring writer who wants to know the secrets of getting your work published in magazines, this book will show you step-by-step. It will teach you how to:
- Turn your passion into magazine articles that sell.
- Break through blocks to your creativity.
- Identify magazines interested in printing the stories you want to tell.
- Use your gift of writing to contribute to thousands of people.
- Find an endless supply of ideas for articles.
- Get paid for every magazine article you write and sell the same idea many different times.
- Turn your hobbies and other interests into a moneymaking pastime or a full-time career.
- Get magazine editors to pay more money for your articles.
- Use your writing talents to promote your business while also getting paid for the writing.
Grab your copy of this life changing book and start making money with your writing today!
The author, Dr. W. Bradford Swift, has published well over 350 articles in publications as diverse as Modern Maturity, Better Homes and Gardens, Omni, Entrepreneur, US Air, Hope, New Age Journal, Yoga Journal, and many others. He is also the author of Life On Purpose: Six Passages to an Inspired Life, an award-winning finalist in the Self-Help: Motivational division of the Best Books 2007 Awards sponsored by USA News. Besides being a freelance writer, Dr. Swift has been a personal and business coach for over twenty years. As the co-founder and chief visionary officer of Life On Purpose Institute (1996), he both coaches and develops others as life purpose coaches. His warm and humorous coaching style has inspired hundreds of students in workshops, seminars and teleclasses.