The almanac that puts the pedal to the metal.
For anyone new to the world of racing or hardcore fans looking for a comprehensive overview, this is the only book necessary. Chronicling the complete history of NASCAR®, as well as its controversies, this almanac-filled with fun facts, trivia, and stats-is the perfect guide for its millions of fans.
* NASCAR® is America's #1 spectator sport with 75 million fans
* Identifies leagues, top drivers, strategies, scoring systems, rule changes, and terms
* Includes a four-color insert
* Easy-to-use almanac-style format
* Published just in time for the 2008 racing season