- Brossura: 143 pagine
- Editore: Touchstone Books (agosto 2002)
- Lingua: Inglese
- ISBN-10: 0743225821
- ISBN-13: 978-0743225823
- Peso di spedizione: 386 g
The book is set out in four parts :
1. Numerology and the chakra system
This aids the student in choosing which kriya and meditation to practice in order to balance the chakras.
2. Your practice - preparation for practice.
3. The kriyas and meditations - beautifully photographed and clearly explained with smiling, confident models.
4. Kundalini components - an essential explanation of yogic elements.
The book includes precautions, an excellent glossary, some concise tables explaining the chakras and our ten bodies.
As a teacher, I have used this book for several months, finding it so well produced, I can work from it very easily and I have also recommended it to my students.