The first television broadcast signal is now almost 90 light years away from Earth. What would human colonists on distant worlds feel like receiving these ancient transmission for the first time?
- TRANSMISSION has first been published in eFiction magazine in June 2012, and received Honorary Mention in On The Premises magazine in November 2012
- KING MIDAS'S BARBER has first been published in Polish as "Kosci Chudych Dzieci" in Science Fiction magazine in February 2002
- FACTORY BLOCK S3 has not been published before.
- THE TWITCHING has been first published on Wattpad in July 2012
- O LUCKY MAN has been first published in Polish as "Szczesciarz" in Fahrenheit magazine
- TEOPHANY has not been published before.