22 November 1963: A Brief Guide to the JFK Assassination is fully referenced, and provides a clear and readable account of all the central issues in this controversial subject, including:
- Lee Harvey Oswald - lone assassin, conspirator or patsy?
- Oswald's longstanding links to US intelligence agencies;
- Oswald's apparent visit to Mexico City a few weeks before the assassination - the crucial event which caused the Warren Commission to be set up;
- the official investigations - and why their answers are not widely believed;
- the medical evidence - the reason why the case remains controversial;
- the political context of the JFK assassination;
- and the pros and cons of the main theories associated with the event.
The e-book edition contains more than 500 links to sources such as witness testimony and experts' technical reports. It is perhaps the first JFK assassination e-book to allow readers to check the essential documentation for themselves.