4cm (H) Hebrew Stencil (M) - Reusable Israeli Writing Letters Numbers ABC Alphabet Font Wall Stencil Template - Use on Paper Projects Scrapbook Journal Walls Floors Fabric Furniture Glass Wood etc.
|Prezzo:||EUR 25,99 Spedizione GRATUITA per ordini superiori a EUR 29. Maggiori informazioni|
|Tutti i prezzi includono l'IVA.|
- Scegli tra gli oltre 8.500 punti di ritiro in Italia
- I clienti Prime beneficiano di consegne illimitate presso i punti di ritiro senza costi aggiuntivi
- Trova il tuo punto di ritiro preferito ed aggiungilo alla tua rubrica degli indirizzi
- Indica il punto di ritiro in cui vuoi ricevere il tuo ordine nella pagina di conferma d’ordine
- Stenciling is one of the easiest and CHEAPEST ways to decorate - update your look by using different colors, motifs and patterns. ECONOMICAL alternative to wallpaper and decals - you only need to buy one and you can cover a whole wall.
- Letter Stencil suitable for use on flat surfaces with ANY TYPE OF PAINT or stenciling method - use 1 color or a combination of colors and clean up with soapy water. Made from white translucent 7.5 - 10 Mil Mylar, the ORIGINAL stencil film NOT clear plastic you only see once you start painting.
- Design size - MEDIUM - 1½ inch Letter - 1 LAYER - Stencil for Painting NOT Decal for Sticking
- CHECK SIZE BEFORE ORDERING!
- FREE Stencil Included with Every Letter Stencil Ordered!
Hai una domanda?
Trova le risposte utilizzando le informazioni sul prodotto, le Q&A e le recensioni
If you haven't got the stamina for a whole wall a combination of like stencils can add a bright splash of color. Large stencils make a stunning accent on an empty wall, try them near a sofa or table or even by the skirting board of pretty much any wall space that needs that extra something.
Using laser cut Mylar film and paint; it is easy for even the beginner to produce stencil work of very HIGH QUALITY on Furniture, Walls, Floors, Fabrics, Windows and almost any other flat surface.
Stenciling is fun for the whole family but BEWARE it is very addictive!
HOW TO STENCIL...
Virtually any paint can be used to stencil with but the two most popular types are Acrylic and Dry-brush Oil.
Always make sure that the surface to be stenciled is clean and properly prepared with no flaking paint.
Spray the back of the stencil lightly with spray glue and position the stencil on the chalk line or registration mark.
Paint: Dip your brush or sponge into the paint then, wipe off most of it on a piece of kitchen paper. If you use too much paint you will find that it bleeds behind the stencil, giving the pattern very ragged edges.
Apply the paint using an up and down stippling motion, start on the outside of each of the stencils cut outs and work your way in towards the middle.
Clean-up: Wash your stencil frequently in hot soapy water, especially when changing color. Don't forget to check for paint on the back of the stencil. To remove oil paint and glue from your stencils and brushes soak them in turpentine for a few minutes.
Nessuna recensione cliente
|5 stelle (0%)|
|4 stelle (0%)|
|3 stelle (0%)|
|2 stelle (0%)|
|1 stella (0%)|