- Nel caso in cui dovessero sorgere problemi con un prodotto delle categorie Elettronica ed Informatica oppure ritieni di avere bisogno di ulteriori informazioni tecniche, puoi trovare qui una lista di contatti dei centri assistenza delle principali marche a cui rivolgersi. Clicca qui per vedere la lista
ASUS STRIX-GTX980-DC2OC-4GD5 GeForce GTX 980 4GB GDDR5 graphics card - Graphics Cards (GeForce GTX 980, 4 GB, GDDR5, 256 bit, 7010 MHz, PCI Express 3.0)
Ancora non sappiamo quando l'articolo sarà di nuovo disponibile.
- Clicca qui per verificare la compatibilità di questo prodotto con il tuo modello
- asus Strix Gtx 980 Gaming Graphics Cards Packed With Exclusive Asus Technologies, Including Directcu Ii For Cooler, Quieter And Faster Performance For Incredible Action Gaming, And 0db Fan Technology For Light Gameplay In Total Silence And Blu-ray Movie Playback That's Free From Distracting Background Noise. Strix Gtx 980 Features Exclusive Asus Digi+ Voltage-regulator Module (vrm) Techn
Verifica la compatibilità di questo articolo con altri dispositivi sul sito Web del produttore.
Offerte speciali e promozioni
Hai una domanda?
Trova le risposte utilizzando le informazioni sul prodotto, le Q&A e le recensioni
ASUS Strix GTX 980 gaming graphics cards packed with exclusive ASUS technologies, including DirectCU II for cooler, quieter and faster performance for incredible action gaming, and 0dB fan technology for light gameplay in total silence and Blu-ray movie playback that's free from distracting background noise. Strix GTX 980 features exclusive ASUS DIGI+ voltage-regulator module (VRM) technology and 10-phase Super Alloy Power components for enhanced durability and cooling. Strix GTX 980 has 4GB of high-speed GDDR5 video memory.
DirectCU II with 0dB Fan Technology
30% cooler. Silent gaming.
Exclusive DirectCU II cooling technology outperforms reference designs with an exclusive 10mm heatpipe that transports 40% more heat away from the GPU — a first for the industry! The design also includes 220%-larger heat-dissipation: this means performance that's 30% and three-times (3X) quieter than reference for ultra-stable hardcore gaming with very low noise. And Strix ups the ante still further with 0dB fan technology that lets you enjoy games like League of Legends® and StarCraft® in complete silence — because the fan stops completely when the GPU temperature remains below a set level.
DIGI+ VRM with Super Alloy Power
30% less power noise and 2.5X greater durability
Acclaimed DIGI+ VRM has been applied via a 10-phase power design that uses digital voltage regulators to minimize power noise by 30%, enhance power efficiency by 15%, widen voltage modulation tolerance, and improve overall stability and longevity by 2.5 times over reference.
GPU Tweak with Streaming
Real-time intuitive graphics tuning
- Shows detailed specs and actual card status with GPU-Z
- Monitoring widget provides real-time detailed multi-parameter info
- Automatically checks and updates drivers and BIOS versions
Stream online instantly
GPU Tweak streaming tool that lets you share on-screen action in real time – so others can watch live as games are played. It's even possible to add to the streaming window scrolling text, pictures and webcam images.
CUDA cores: 2048
Cooling type: Active
DVI-I ports quantity: 1
Depth: 288.6 mm
Discrete graphics adapter memory: 4 GB
DisplayPorts quantity: 3
Graphics adapter memory type: GDDR5
Graphics processor: GeForce GTX 980
Graphics processor family: NVIDIA
HDMI ports quantity: 1
HDMI version: 2.0
Height: 40.9 mm
Interface type: PCI Express 3.0
Memory bus: 256 bit
Memory clock speed: 7010 MHz
Processor boost clock speed: 1279 MHz
Processor frequency: 1178 MHz
Supplementary power connectors: 1x 6-pin, 1x 8-pin
TV tuner integrated: N
Width: 134.4 mm
|5 stelle (0%)|
|4 stelle (0%)|
|3 stelle (0%)|
|2 stelle (0%)|
|1 stella (0%)|
Le recensioni clienti più utili su Amazon.com
Not that it bares much to the overall gaming experience but 3dmark firestrike went from 12021 with mildly OC'd 670s and a 2600K@4.8ghz to 14231 with a fairly heavily OC'd 980.
The only oddity that freaks me out is that the Strix 980 shuts off both fans at idle occasionally barely spinning up one fan while watching youtube vids and such but only 200-300 rpm, it tends to idle between 55-60°C but the instant you game both fans come up. Playing BF4@2560x1440 set to ultimate I get right about 60fps and the card hovers about 63-65°C with the fans around 40%, if I lower it to high I get about 135-145fps and the card hovers around 52°C with the fans at 30% which is funny that it runs cooler under load than at idle.
Overall the Strix 980 is a great quiet card. If you want more bang for the buck a pair of 970s would be better, though with the recent price decrease an R9 295X destroys anything in price to performance and is about the same price as a pair of 970s. Since I didn't want to deal with multi GPU, the 980 is perfect for me.
1. Geforce experience and the control panel were so easy to install and keep updated. I have owned AMD/ATI for about 7 years and it was never as easy as that was. I can now look at the drivers, optimize games with a button, shadowplay and the best part for me is updating the drivers. Crazy. Everything was in tow. The drivers responded well to every game and I didn't have to fiddle with them like I did previously to get them to work correctly in games.
2. I almost forgot I was playing with MY computer in the middle of crisis 3 game. It was so quiet. Like I really couldn't believe it. When the cards aren't doing anything they are off which is great but even in game the fans are so quiet compared to the reference 6970 cards that I always prepared for and could here even when It was stuffed away behind my desk. The case was open and right next to me and I bet I heard more noise from the CPU fan than I did the cards. Best part was the cards never went above 73c. Not even the sandwiched one.
3. Everything plays on max. There is nothing these cards can't do. I play at 1080 with 120hz monitor and it just destroys like nothing before.
4. The power consumption is so little compared to how powerful they are. They already come pre overclocked but you can go even more and not have to worry. This was a reason I didn't upgrade sooner to a 290x or 780ti cause my 850w could take them but with a smaller overclock than these could.
It's not that its without a few issues though. So let me break it down.
- Crazy fast
- Super quiet
- Super cool
- Low wattage
- Sexy design
- Pre overclocked with room for more
- Easy install and set up
- Multiple ports for all kinds of set-UPS
- Nice backplate to keep it cool and so you can hold it without worrying of breaking something
- Very big, be careful. It was much taller and longer but not thicker than my old cards. I couldn't get it fit with my HAF X case with the side fan tunnel. Once I took off the little tunnel thing, it was okay.
- Blows hot air around case. The reference cards take the air and shoot it out the ass end but these cards although very cool, kind of make the case hotter.
- SLI does not working for every game. As in the profiles have not been made. The game still runs great on one card just kind of a waste. But you can trick some games into using both cards by setting up a profile.
- One that came looked like the cooler wasn't on as good as the other. It had more give. It works fine and is cool but just slightly worrying.
I am 100% happy with my purchase. It was the best upgrade I could have done and I wouldn't have picked another supplier. Amazing cards