- Dimensioni e/o peso: 38,1 x 15,2 x 10,2 cm ; 340 g
- Peso di spedizione: 748 g
- Numero modello articolo: AFM1733G
- ASIN: B072JKY7SV
- Disponibile su Amazon.it a partire dal: 17 gennaio 2018
- Media recensioni: Recensisci per primo questo articolo
Hai una domanda?
Trova le risposte utilizzando le informazioni sul prodotto, le Q&A e le recensioni
Garanzia e recesso: Se vuoi restituire un prodotto entro 30 giorni dal ricevimento perché hai cambiato idea, consulta la nostra pagina d'aiuto sul Diritto di Recesso. Se hai ricevuto un prodotto difettoso o danneggiato consulta la nostra pagina d'aiuto sulla Garanzia Legale. Per informazioni specifiche sugli acquisti effettuati su Marketplace consulta… Maggiori informazioni la nostra pagina d'aiuto su Resi e rimborsi per articoli Marketplace.
Un allenatore dalle prestazioni snelle costruito per la giornata di allenamento, l'Altra Escalante offre una corsa leggera e reattiva sulle strade. Come la prima scarpa a caratterizzare il nuovo materiale intersuola Ego di Altra, l'Escalante offre una sensazione morbida ma elastica sotto il piede che ti spingerà in avanti mentre aumenti il ritmo.
Nessuna recensione cliente
|5 stelle (0%)|
|4 stelle (0%)|
|3 stelle (0%)|
|2 stelle (0%)|
|1 stella (0%)|
Recensisci questo prodotto
Le recensioni clienti più utili su Amazon.com
1) The protection is great. While on the road or trails, any rocks or debris I run over, I barely feel. Coming from Vibram fivefinger shoes, this protection is a blessing. I know the true hardcore minimalist runners will balk at all this protection but when you are putting alot of mileage in one day, I welcome the fact that feet are not as sore.
2) They conform to your feet well. These shoes allows your toes to naturally spread for proper form and gives you ample opportunity to correct your running form.
3) These shoes are light. I had the opportunity to be on the trails during a storm and it was pretty muddy. But I barely felt the difference.
1) These shoes suck in the cold. I, mistakenly, forgot to check the weather before heading out for a run. It was around 15 degrees F, and typically that would not bother me but I did not have any winter socks. My feet were pretty cold that day. I recommend winter socks if you are running in the cold.
2) For forward foot strikers (like myself), these don't offer that much stability so you will need excellent posture and strong feet/ankle muscles otherwise you are going to end up sore. My plantar fasciitis pains came back to me but nothing new coming from most altra's. This is where vibram's fivefingers come out ahead.
3) The shoe laces are pretty short so I only get to tie it with one knot. Well, almost every run, one or both shoes comes untie. If you are like me and tend to run in the zone, these disruptions are annoying. I recommend ditching the laces for "No Laces".
4) Last but not least, the pricing is pretty high. I typically buy my gym shoes through road runners since I am on the family VIP and could have saved 15 bucks but I really wanted these shoes so I can go out running. I believe most runners who use altra's are long distance runners and if you are in the ultra category (like myself), it's likely I will have to replace these in 6-8 weeks. Spending that much money in a short amount of time is not going to sit well with the wife.
I hope this all helps those who are pondering these shoes. I will say I tried the new balance foam models and these altra's are far better. But then again I am biased since these shoes promote proper and natural running style. Catch you in the trails.
UPDATE as of 04/07/2017:
This adds more information to 2) within the Con's section above. For short runs, I don't have any issues but anytime I go 6+ miles or more, my plantar fasciitis pains are pretty severe. Anyone else experiencing this issue as well?
The upper is sock-like and very comfortable but I felt that my foot slid around too much around turns and uneven terrain.
This shoe will accommodate many runners. It’s not you Escalante, it’s me.
As a Fitness Professional (Personal Trainer) for over 12 years now (who is REALLY into workout shoes), I've pretty much tried out just about EVERY brand and most styles of fitness shoes out there! Including some of my favorites being Brooks, Addidas, Under Armour, Rebok, and most recently Topo Magnify!! Most of the styles I've been wearing for over a year now are all 'zero-drop' with a wide toe-box.
However, NONE of those GREAT shoes matched the 'finally found what I've been looking for' feeling the first time I laced up, and walked around in these Escalante's! The fit was perfect, with plenty of room for my toes to wiggle and do what toes are supposed to do!
Having worn the Rebok Crossfit, Brooks Pure Drift, and the Topo Magnify my body has adjusted to the 'zero-drop' style shoes and no transition time was needed for me...though I DO recommend you take the time to do that if you're not used to 'zero-drop'.
As I said, I've only had them for a couple of days, but my sense is these are going to be my most favorite fitness shoes to date!