- 20 Illustrations 2 of each for a total of 40 images to color.
- Detailed artwork featuring Art Nouveau inspired drawings.
- Images printed only on one side of the page.
- Paper size: 8.5 x 11 inches (21.6 cm x 27.9 cm).
- Paperback with perfect binding.
- Laminated glossy softcover (10pt stock).
- 60 lb (89 g) paper weight.
- Printed on white paper.
- Intended for coloring with dry media (graphite, colored pencils, crayons).
- Pages are NOT perforated.
- This coloring book contains 2 of each illustrations! Experiment with different color schemes or color alongside a friend or family member by sharing one of the duplicated images.
- For a sturdy drawing support place a piece of stiff paper or cardboard under the page you are coloring or cut out the page and attach it to a piece of cardboard.
Each drawing depicts a girl/woman named after a flower. The types of flowers included are: Amaryllis, Azalea, Bluebell, Calla Lily, Camellia, Dahlia, Daisy, Gardenia, Hibiscus, Iris, Jasmine, Lily, Lotus, Magnolia, Narcissus, Orchid, Primrose, Rose, Tulip, Violet.
Relax and enjoy coloring this book alone or with a friend.