- Copertina flessibile: 436 pagine
- Editore: APRESS; 2 New edizione (1 ottobre 2012)
- Collana: Expert's Voice in Java
- Lingua: Inglese
- ISBN-10: 1430246235
- ISBN-13: 978-1430246237
- Peso di spedizione: 930 g
- Media recensioni: 4.3 su 5 stelle Visualizza tutte le recensioni (3 recensioni clienti)
- Posizione nella classifica Bestseller di Amazon: n. 85.428 in Libri in altre lingue (Visualizza i Top 100 nella categoria Libri in altre lingue)
- Visualizza indice completo
Beginning JSP, JSF and Tomcat: Java Web Development (Inglese) Copertina flessibile – 1 ott 2012
|Nuovo a partire da||Usato da|
- Scegli tra gli oltre 8.500 punti di ritiro in Italia
- I clienti Prime beneficiano di consegne illimitate presso i punti di ritiro senza costi aggiuntivi
- Trova il tuo punto di ritiro preferito ed aggiungilo alla tua rubrica degli indirizzi
- Indica il punto di ritiro in cui vuoi ricevere il tuo ordine nella pagina di conferma d’ordine
Chi ha acquistato questo articolo ha acquistato anche
Giulio Zambon s first love was physics, but he decided to dedicate himself to software development more than 30 years ago: back when computers were still made of transistors and core memories, programs were punched on cards, and Fortran only had arithmetic IFs. Over the years, he learned a dozen computer languages and worked with all sorts of operating systems. His specific interests were in telecom and real-time systems, and he managed several projects to their successful completion. In 2001 Giulio founded his own company offering computer telephony integration (CTI) services, and he used JSP and Tomcat exclusively to develop the web side of the service platform. Back in Australia after many years in Europe, he now dedicates himself to writing software to generate and solve numeric puzzles. His web site, http://zambon.com.au/, is written in JSP on his dedicated server, which, unsurprisingly, runs Tomcat!
Non è necessario possedere un dispositivo Kindle. Scarica una delle app Kindle gratuite per iniziare a leggere i libri Kindle sul tuo smartphone, tablet e computer.
Per scaricare una app gratuita, inserisci il numero di cellulare.
Garanzia e recesso: Se vuoi restituire un prodotto entro 30 giorni dal ricevimento perché hai cambiato idea, consulta la nostra pagina d'aiuto sul Diritto di Recesso. Se hai ricevuto un prodotto difettoso o danneggiato consulta la nostra pagina d'aiuto sulla Garanzia Legale. Per informazioni specifiche sugli acquisti effettuati su Marketplace consulta… Maggiori informazioni la nostra pagina d'aiuto su Resi e rimborsi per articoli Marketplace.
Se sei un venditore per questo prodotto, desideri suggerire aggiornamenti tramite il supporto venditore?
Principali recensioni dei clienti
This book is perfect: in a bunch of pages you have an example of a simple JSP - MVC application you can use as a base to create your own applications.
Actually this book explains four versions of the same application:
1 - traditional JSP (very simple)
2 - JSP using the MCV design pattern (cool!)
3 - XML version (imho an useless effort)
4 - JSF (I haven't studied this part yet)
I'm happy with the second version so in a very short time I started to be productive.
What I don't like of this book:
a) the font used by Apress manuals, it's so hard to read
b) it's a bit too raw...I had difficulties to understand some parts, I had to search elsewhere on the web
c) the e-commerce application you create is incomplete and too far from the real world
d) the back cover says: "even if you are a complete newcomer to java"...ehm, actually the author assumes you already know the basic of Java programming (which I didn't).
I've enjoyed this book but if I had had more time maybe I would have picked up another one, longer and with more explanation.
Le recensioni clienti più utili su Amazon.com (beta) (Potrebbero essere presenti recensioni del programma "Early Reviewer Rewards")
In my opinion, this book assumes a prior basic understanding of HTML, CSS, and Java programming. It builds upon that information by introducing the reader to JSP. I gave the book 5 stars for the following reasons...
1) The book walks you through installing all of the (free) software that you need to get started working with JSP. I was instructed to install Eclipse (a Java IDE), and Tomcat (web server software). This software can be found (and downloaded) for free on the Internet.
2) The book also walks you through configuring Eclipse and Tomcat.
3) The book comes with downloadable example files and an example web-app that you can load, examine and edit, etc.
All his instructions on getting all you need, downloading, installing, configuring, are clear enough. A few typos here and there in the book. Really worth the price of the book!
Not sure though this is for "don't know anything about programming" reader! But for one who has already done some programming, I'm sure this is an excellent book.
The book also has you construct a simple shopping database using MySQL to support your example applications. You don't need to be a MySQL expert to set this up, however. Another plus is that the author takes you through the basics of how the Tomcat server is constructed. I've always been afraid to peer inside the folders of this server, but after reading this book I have more confidence in messing with the context.xml and server.xml files.
After few days studying this book I stopped and started looking for a more friendly book.