- Dynamically manipulate markup, validate forms and deal with images
- Debug applications using features inside the browser
What youll learn
- What functions, variables, events and objects are and how to use them.
- How to access and update part of the page using code.
- How to use Third-Party Libraries like jQuery.
RussFerguson is a freelance developer and instructor inthe New York City area. His interest in computers goes back to Atari Basic, CompuServeand BBS systems in the mid 1980 s. For over 10 years he has been fortunate toteach at Pratt Institute, where subjects have been as diverse as the studentbody. Working in New York has given him the opportunity to work with a diversegroup companies who s projects ranged from, developing real-time chat/videoapplications for start-up s to developing and managing, content managementsystems for established Media and Advertising agencies like MTV and DC Comics.