- Formato: Import
- Numero di dischi: 15
- Studio: Gaiam
- ASIN: B0091UIMK0
- Posizione nella classifica Bestseller di Amazon: n. 20.613 in Film e TV (Visualizza i Top 100 nella categoria Film e TV)
Body Revolution [Edizione: Francia]
Quali altri articoli acquistano i clienti, dopo aver visualizzato questo articolo?
Garanzia e recesso: Se vuoi restituire un prodotto entro 30 giorni dal ricevimento perché hai cambiato idea, consulta la nostra pagina d'aiuto sul Diritto di Recesso. Se hai ricevuto un prodotto difettoso o danneggiato consulta la nostra pagina d'aiuto sulla Garanzia Legale. Per informazioni specifiche sugli acquisti effettuati su Marketplace consulta… Maggiori informazioni la nostra pagina d'aiuto su Resi e rimborsi per articoli Marketplace.
90-Day Extreme Weight-Loss System - Just 30 Minutes a Day;Jillian Utilizes Metabolic Training to Burn More Fat Than Cardio or Weight Training Alone;3 Phases to Keep You Going Strong;Includes: 15 DVDs, 90-Day Journal, 30-Day Online Club Membership, 7-Day Kick Start Diet, Meal Plan and Fitness Guide
I clienti che hanno visto questo articolo hanno visto anche
Le recensioni clienti più utili su Amazon.com (beta)
The results: I am 5 weeks into this program and have lost 5 lbs! I have these results because I don't skip workouts, I push myself when some exercises are too easy, and I count my calories every day. You will probably lose more per week if you have more weight to lose, follow along with the program, and just do the best you can. Daily exercise and calorie counting sounds daunting but I've come to love it! My day is structured and my body is in synch with my daily rhythms.
- This program is for beginners AND intermediate exercisers: You can modify a LOT of the movements to meet you at your own level. This was my main concern as I am not a beginner - but I just push myself when I have more to give! Beginners can also modify and make the moves even easier. The range of difficulty is wide because you're using your body weight and dumbbells/cables of your choice. This may not be for the advanced exerciser or those at their ideal weight, unless you're "skinny-fat", or a skinny person who doesn't exercise and has bad eating habits, and you're looking to get toned and improve your overall health.
- To lose weight, especially the last few pounds, I feel you need to count your calories. She makes that easy by providing a food journal to record what you ate and how many calories you've consumed. You don't have to follow her meals religiously if you don't want to, just stay within the calorie range and you'll lose weight. That said, her meal plan did help me learn what my body will respond to best while working out 6 days a week, and I took her food ideas and make easier meals with similar ingredients.
- If you've done Jillian's 30 day DVD's that are 3 or 4 levels, being on one level for a week to 10 days can get boring. In this program you only repeat the same level for two weeks, and the workouts alternate every day. The only exception is the cardio DVD, which you use for an entire month. Here is what one week looks like - Monday: front of body, Tuesday: back of body, Wednesday: Cardio, Thursday: front of body, Friday: back of body, Saturday: Cardio, Sunday: off day.
- I love the gradual progression of difficulty with these exercises. Again, the levels on Jillian's 30 day DVD's are more abrupt. I feel the body revolution levels gradually build up your muscles, endurance, and stability. You really feel like you can concentrate on your form and master the basics while still getting a good work out. If you're more advanced you may not be as sore afterwards, but that's where the calorie counting comes in to lose weight.
- For some reason I thought watching a class full of people would be lame - no idea why, probably because it's just different to her other DVD's. I've come to love it because there are more people to watch and you learn that no one's form is "perfect", your body is unique and all that matters is you do the best you can. You tend to watch the people who "speak" to you, so to say, with how they move. There are more examples to follow and the group is helpful, giving encouragement during some rough moves!
Bottom line: I love this program! I feel amazing with regular, moderate exercise and stabilized blood sugar. I've structured my day around the workouts and meal times, and find I'm getting MORE done because I now have a set daily routine that my body is also in synch with. Before I started I took a week to research meals and calorie combinations, stock up on good foods and rid the cupboards of junk. As time goes on you'll have your go-to meals and you don't have to scramble for food ideas when you're starving, a horrible combination! I've also picked up 2 new hobbies - you want to be busy when that old hunger habit to reach for some gross processed food comes around, and it's easy to ignore it if you are engaged in something you love! I thought it impossible to go 4 hours in between meals, but I've proven myself wrong every day.
Even if you don't buy her program, know that your goals are possible and you can do anything, one day at a time, with preparation, dedication, and a little patience! Trust me, it's well worth the wait.
All I can say is that I am addicted to Jillian and this program. I love the whole thing, not wanting to loose weight, I lost 4 kilos BUT my body has transformed to an exercised balanced body in a magical way.
I'm (just) over 50 yo, I did this program on my own pace, staying much longer on each phase (about 1-1 1/2 months on each), but I did exercise am and pm most of the days and not just for the first week, because I loved it so much!!
It is amazing how evenly I was progressing and without even knowing it I could do the very advanced exercises of the final two weeks, I had never imagined I would be able to.
I have now core strength, balance, stronger legs, abs, obliques, back, a new body actually!! My old pants are 2 sizes too large!!
And last but not least: I love Jillian: She's funny, she's shouting and laughing and panting and encouraging and you have the feeling you have a real person there, not just a perfect body showing off, but someone who will take you by the hand and lead you to a different, better you, this she really does and very successfully indeed!!!
And she has a wonderful team around her, who are also very human and real and funny!!
Just great, really THE exercise DVDs!!!