- Avvertenza: Si raccomanda di indossare un dispositivo di protezione. Non usare nel traffico
Confronta offerte su Amazon
+ EUR 15,00 spedizione in Italia
+ EUR 12,00 spedizione in Italia
+ EUR 20,00 spedizione in Italia
Buck Knives Buck/Hood Punk
|Tutti i prezzi includono l'IVA.|
I clienti che hanno visto questo articolo hanno visto anche
Questo prodotto è soggetto a specifiche avvertenze ed istruzioni di sicurezza
Coltello Buck Hood Punk(c). Misura 28 centimetri complessivamente. Lama di 14,6 centimetri in acciaio 5160 al carbonio con finitura nera e rivestimento in polvere per la resistenza alla corrosione. Full tang. Manico con guancette in micarta nero Rimovibile. Caratteristiche SMS (Mitigation System Shock) e foro passante. Fodero Nero heavy duty nylon MOLLE compatibile con cinturino per gamba e portaoggetti anteriore. Progettato da Ron Hood, esperto di sopravvivenza nel deserto.
Le recensioni clienti più utili su Amazon.com (beta) (Potrebbero essere presenti recensioni del programma "Early Reviewer Rewards")
One of my favorite knives to date. For Hiking,camping,survival(One tool option) it works great! Not to cumbersome in the hand, no hot spot issues. You can choke up on it a couple different ways. I don't even feel the dang thing on my belt. Holds an edge literally like no knife I've ever owned, touched it up once or twice with HEAVY use, blade and tip have never chipped out on me. It'll baton wood well for its size and weight. The only thing you really give up is chopping ability. It'll do it, but it's so light that it would be smarter to carry a hatchet or axe for that kind of work. I "HIGHLY", recommend this knife.
The sheath, while very nice… weighs too much and is too big. A custom Kydex sheath is much better, smaller, better weather protection! Thumb ramp is okay… would prefer jimping. Can remove handle scales and store things in the skeletonized handle! The weight of the knife is great… “Shock mitigation” system is noticeable. Finger choil is great! Blade length, geometry, blade shape is great! Can be used for batoning if needed… very tough steel, plus there is no swedge to destroy your baton!
This is a knife with AMAZING steel quality! I feel I could use this knife for anything I wanted and not break it… However, it is not comfortable in hand. The sheath, while well built… is more tactical than survival oriented, and too large and heavy. I do love all the attachment options it has and it is well made.
To sum it up:
• Good balance
• Full tang, that is “skeletonized” to save weight!
• Room in handle to store survival equipment.
• Handle scale screws are simple flathead, can use a washer from my sheath to unscrew!
• Micarta scales are good when wet, bloody, etc…
• Micarta handles look nice!
• Nice finger choil for detailed work
• 5160 steel is fantastic, easy to sharpen, holds it’s edge
• Blade geometry, good for slicing, stabbing, batoning… good all around design.
• Made in USA
• Buck’s Forever Warranty!!!
• Handle scales were sharp on edges, can sand them down (do in well ventilated area!)
• Handle scales are not perfect, do not match the tang on left side.
• Micarta is initially cold to the touch on cold days. Compared to wood or rubber.
• Handle does not fill my hands, has no palm swell.
• Thumb ramp design… would prefer straight w/ jimping.
• Sheath is too big, weighs too much, too “tactical” style that does not match knife.
• The name is somewhat offputting… It is named that because the “Hoodlum” is named after followers of Ron Hood, then the “Punk” and “Thug” got added to the lineup.
Please see attached pictures. Also, check for a Link to a video review in the comments!!!
I have used it several times since I got it and have to say, I am very impressed. I actually like the Punk better than the Hoodlum. It just fits in the hand so well, and have I mentioned that it came very sharp? I can easily cut paper with it. It is an American made knife, very well construction and fit and finish.
The sheath ( imported) is a very nice sheath though. It has a plastic sleeve for the blade to slide into and has 2 ways of holding blade in sheath, and also has a small pocket, which I am using for a sharpening stone.
I would highly recommend this because it is a well made American product.
I would highly recommend this knife to everyone!
My next purchase will be the Hoodlum for sure.
RIP Ron Hood