About Authentic English Recipes
It's great to try new recipes for the first time. To experience new flavours and food combinations you may never have thought of. But for most of our day to day cooking, we never open a cookbook or precisely measure ingredients. We go by what feels right and the experience of cooking the same meal many times.
The How To Make Authentic English Recipes series is more about the method and the ingredients than it is about precise measuring. This is the way our Grandmothers and Mothers cooked. These are recipes my Grandmother passed down to my Mother and then to me.
I hope you enjoy this series of cookbooks and will soon be using these homemade recipes and cooking like a true Brit.
About How To Make Fish & Chips In A Beer Batter
You wouldn't think there was very much to making fish & chips but in forty years of travelling North America, I've discovered very few examples of Authentic English Fish & Chips.
The choice of fish, the preparation of the chips, the oil they're cooked in and, most importantly, the batter are factors that all contribute to the final taste. If you've had real English fish & chips and want to recapture that experience you can either fly to London or pick up this book.
In this compact, information-packed, book you'll find:
• how to hand cut and prepare the potatoes and cook the chips (aka French fries)
• suggestions for the type of fish fillets such as cod, haddock, etc. and if should you use fresh or frozen
• selecting the oil and method for deep frying (PLUS newly added Air Fryer directions for a more healthy option)
• how to make the common side dish - mushy peas
• and now with:
Air Fryer directions for perfect, crispy, healthier chips every time
directions on how to partially cook the battered fish and then freeze it for later use
Air Fryer directions on how to cook your frozen, partially pre-cooked, battered fish so you can enjoy a piping hot, fresh, single serving of fish & chips using your Air Fryer.
• Giveaways - be sure to check out the back of the book for your link to choose a book from our catalogue for FREE as a thank you for buying this book.
• Videos - follow the link in this book to enjoy a FREE membership to our video recipes membership site.
Get this book now and don't wait another minute to start making your own Authentic English Fish & Chips.