Dalla quarta di copertina
Covers 100% of exam objectives, including explaining the functions and applications of various network devices, using appropriate monitoring tools, implementing network hardening techniques, troubleshooting and resolving common wireless issues, and much more...
Includes interactive online learning environment and study tools with:
+ 2 custom practice exams
+ More than 100 Electronic Flashcards
+ Searchable key term glossary
Your complete guide to preparing for CompTIA Network+ Exam N10-006
The CompTIA Network+ Study Guide, 3rd Edition is your one-stop resource for complete coverage of Exam N10-006. This Sybex Study Guide covers 100% of all exam N10-006 objectives. You'll prepare for the exam smarter and faster with Sybex thanks to superior content including, assessment tests that check exam readiness, objective map, real-world scenarios, hands-on exercises, key topic exam essentials, and challenging chapter review questions. Reinforce what you have learned with the exclusive Sybex online learning environment and test bank, accessible across multiple devices. Get prepared for the CompTIA Network+ exam with Sybex.
Coverage of 100% of all exam objectives in this Study Guide means you'll be ready for:
- Comparing and contrasting the use of networking services and applications
- Installing and configuring network services/applications
- Analyzing metrics and reports from monitoring and tracking performance tools
- Using appropriate resources to support configuration management
- Comparing and contrasting common network vulnerabilities and threats
- Installing and configuring a basic firewall
- Summarizing basic forensic concepts
- Implementing network troubleshooting methodology
- Troubleshooting and resolving common copper cable issues
- Troubleshooting and resolving common network issues
- Analyzing and determining the correct OSI layer
- Explaining the basics of network theory and concepts
- Summarizing safety practices
- Installing and configuring equipment in the appropriate location using best practices
Interactive learning environment
Take your exam prep to the next level with Sybex's superior interactive online tools. To access the learning environment, simply visit:http://sybextestbanks.wiley.com, type in your unique PIN and instantly gain access to:
- Interactive test bank with 2 practice exams. Practice exams help you identify areas where further review is needed. Get more than 90% of the answers correct, and you're ready to take the certification exam. 100 questions total!
- More than 100 Electronic Flashcards to reinforce learning and provide lastminute prep before the exam
- Comprehensive glossary in PDF format that gives you instant access to the key terms so you are fully prepared
Todd Lammle, CompTIA Network+, CCSI, CCNA/CCNP, is the authority on network certification and internetworking. He is a world-renowned author, speaker, trainer, and consultant. Todd has over 25 years of experience working with LANs, WANs, and large licensed and unlicensed wireless networks. He's president and CEO of GlobalNet Training and Consulting, Inc., a network integration and training firm located in Boulder, Colorado; Dallas, Texas; and San Francisco, California. You can reach Todd through his forum at www. lammle.com/forum.