Complete Pescatarian Cookbook - Reveals 550 New, Delicious, Seafood And Vegetarian Diet Recipes For Your Skillet, Dutch Oven, Sheet Pan And One Pot Meals - Inspired By Mediterranean Lifestyle For Effective Weight Loss Plan. This cookbook is an ultimate kitchen companion for any mum, chef or cook who wish to learn how to cook new healthy.
Are you wondering what the word PESCATARIAN is all about? The word originated from 2 common words: “Pisces” meaning fish or seafood and “Vegetarian” (Vegetables - discarding the prefix). This simply entails the proportionate combination of seafood and vegetarian diets to promote a healthy lifestyle and weight loss plan. You might also see another variation in spelling like PESCETARIAN. Either spellings or variations imply the same thing and can be used interchangeably.
Pescatarian meals help you enjoy the benefits of 2 different sources of nutrients; that is land nutrients (from vegetables) and sea nutrients (from sea foods). One advantage of pescatarian meal lifestyle is that the diet style is very flexible. You combine seafood and vegetables the way you like. You may also combine a fish recipe with a salad recipe. The choice is all yours! Also, the ingredients of pescatarian meals can be easily found in your local markets, you can even grow the vegetables in your garden! Even if you have a tight work schedule, you will discover some delicious recipes in this cookbook which take not more than 25 minutes of your time to prepare and cook.
The Recipes in this Pescatarian cookbook are categorized into the following:
- Vegetarian Main Dishes + Appetizers and Desserts - Mediterranean Vegetable Omelet, Semolina Dessert, Bulgarian Baked Beans, Turkish Green Beans, Rice and Cabbage Stew, etc.
- Vegetarian Soups - Mediterranean Chickpea and Tomato Soup, Moroccan Lentil Soup, Beet and Carrot Soup, Mushroom, Barley and Lentil Soup, Blue Cheese Soup with Zucchini and Broccoli, etc.
- Vegetarian Salads - Mediterranean Buckwheat Salad, Baby Spinach Salad, Kale Salad with Creamy Tahini Dressing, Turkish Beet Salad with Yogurt, Tasty Tabbouleh, etc.
- How to cook delicious and healthy meals with minimum cost and effort
- Seafood Recipes - Garlic Lemon Scallops, Shrimp with Cilantro and Lime, One Pan Baked Teriyaki Salmon, Skinny Southern BBQ Shrimp, Honey Glazed Salmon with Wasabi, etc.
- Special Fish Recipes - Walleye Vegetarian Delight, Citrus Marinated Fish Fillets, Southern Bass Chowder, Baked Fillets of Northern Pike, Mid-Western Fish Stew, Fillet Almondine, etc.
Here Are Things You Gain From this Complete Pescetarian Recipe Cookbook:
- 550 Seafood + Vegetable Recipes – Inspired by Mediterranean Diet Lifestyle
- Pescetarian Diet Beginner Tips – Benefits of Pescatarian Diet lifestyle, Foods that burn Belly fats
- Seafood Tips/Advice – Seafood shopping and storage guides
- Dutch Oven Tips – First use advice, oven cleaning/maintenance guide
- Instant Pot Tips – How to use and maintain your instant pot electric pressure cooker, including first time setup guide
- Vegetarian Diet Guides
- How to cook delicious and healthy pescetarian meals with minimum cost and effort, etc.
Are you ready to start eating healthy and easy to cook healthy Seafood + Vegetarian diets with your Skillet, Convection and Dutch Oven, Sheet Pan – All in One Pot without spending much? Then scroll up and hit the BUY Button now!