Dean Vendetta 1.0 - Chitarra elettrica, colore nero
Ancora non sappiamo quando l'articolo sarà di nuovo disponibile.
- Clicca qui per verificare la compatibilità di questo prodotto con il tuo modello
- Corpo in mogano con finitura naturale
- Diapason Set, manico in mogano con tastiera in palissandro e intarsi dot
- Humbucker doppi Dean con controllo volume e tono, toggle a 3 vie
- Ponte tune-o-matic con ferula Dean a forma pattern
- Dean die cast tuning macchine
L'imballaggio di questo articolo indicherà il contenuto all'interno della confezione e non potrà essere nascosto.
I clienti che hanno visto questo articolo hanno visto anche
Chitarra elettrica Dean vendetta 1.0. Tutti e quattro i modelli della gamma vendetta hanno stringa attraverso design del corpo, ghiera Dean v classico, Dual humbucker, scala 25,5, e corpo in mogano massello con un collo in acero con un dito in palissandro. La vendetta 1.0 ha un bullone sul collo con hardware nero. Specifiche di tiglio Top/bodyâ 25 - 1/2 scaleÂ 1 - 11/16 "nutâ bolt-on in acero C neckâ palissandro fingerboardâ abalone Dot inlaysâ tunersâ pressofuso nero hardwareÂ tune-o-matic bridgeâ DMT design pick-up
Confronta con articoli simili
Questo articolo Dean Vendetta 1.0 - Chitarra elettrica, colore nero
|Prezzo||Non disponibile||EUR 197,64||EUR 224,54||EUR 215,00||EUR 499,00||EUR 148,00|
|Spedizione||—||Spedizione GRATUITA||Spedizione GRATUITA||EUR 20,00||Spedizione GRATUITA||Spedizione GRATUITA|
|Venduto da||—||Amazon.it||Amazon.it||Musik Produktiv GmbH||Amazon.it||Amazon.it|
|Materiale corpo chitarra||—||—||Tiglio||Mogano||Legno pieno||Mogano|
|Materiale tastiera chitarra||—||Palissandro||Palissandro||Palissandro||Palissandro||Palissandro|
|Dimensioni prodotto||38,1 Centimetri x 12,7 Centimetri x 1,04 metri||38,1 Centimetri x 15,24 Centimetri x 1,09 metri||45,72 Centimetri x 15,24 Centimetri x 1,27 metri||—||12,7 Centimetri x 1,27 metri x 45,72 Centimetri||41,91 Centimetri x 1,12 metri x 10,16 Centimetri|
|Peso articolo||4,08 kg||3,5 kg||4 kg||5 kg||4,54 kg||4,99 kg|
|Materiale manico chitarra||—||Acero||Acero||Legno d'acero||Legno d'acero||Acero|
|Numero di corde||6||6||6||6||6||6|
Le recensioni clienti più utili su Amazon.com (beta) (Potrebbero essere presenti recensioni del programma "Early Reviewer Rewards")
1. The headstock has the more gaudy looking "Vendetta" Typed vs the more classically Scripted "Dean" which I'd have preferred.
2. As might be expected the reflected lighting makes the true depth of color illusive nevermind different cuts of wood may vary already
but mine seemed to be lighter than I expected..Still that grew on me quickly enough!
3. The back of the neck was not as slick as I have felt other vendettas or guitars in general but it does not seem to be hindering me much.
4. The strings were steel I never saw mention of what strings it would come with but I switched to nickel plated right off and am much happier
with the sound. I still think the pickups are a little dull...so I hope to put in some of the very much raved about EMGs eventually, but
for now they are not that bad.
5. The overall craftsmanship seems a little lacking but still very happy with the instrument.
It arrived in excellent condition, set-up is VERY close to perfect, even the intonation was spot-on.
No buzzing frets, holds tune..... VERY fast neck, and 24 frets is a bonus for an old player like me.
What REALLY stopped me was the finish - this is easily one of the Most Beautiful guitars in my collection now !
If you need a fine practice / backup guitar, BUY THIS DEAN !
I really like this guitar. I was skeptical about it at first with its lower pricetag. I never got my hands on a vendetta 2-4 so it would be nice to compare it to them, but this axe feels good in my hands. The finish is the most striking feature, gloss with a gorgeous reddish brown wood finish. The setup was satifactory for me, the action out of the box almost as good as my shecter's, which is fairly low. Didn't notice any buzzing, was very happy with that, didn't have to mess with anything too much. The neck is reasonably fast, it is a decent guitar for shredding, 24 frets always a plus. Sustain is decent, I am sure the string through body helping that aspect out. The only drawback for me was the pickups, not expecting much, were a tad muddy and weak, but i am nitpicking expecially for what it goes for. It is built pretty well, I don't really foresee any problems with it. The hardware seems fairly tough. I have owned it for a few months now. It is a little bit on the heavy side, the body being mahogany (if i am not mistaken). Overall comparing it to my other guitars, and taking into consideration the price, is a very sound guitar for a beginning player, or an intermediate one with maybe a swap of the stock pickups with EMGs. I am happy with the purchase, I would buy it again.