Non è necessario possedere un dispositivo Kindle. Scarica una delle app Kindle gratuite per iniziare a leggere i libri Kindle sul tuo smartphone, tablet e computer.
Per scaricare una app gratuita, inserisci il numero di cellulare.
|Prezzo Copertina Ed. Cartacea:||EUR 11,53|
Risparmia EUR 2,75 (24%)
Democracy: What the West can learn from China (The Art of Media Disinformation is Hurting the World and Humanity Book 1) (English Edition) Formato Kindle
|Nuovo a partire da||Usato da|
Le recensioni clienti più utili su Amazon.com (beta) (Potrebbero essere presenti recensioni del programma "Early Reviewer Rewards")
It holds a mirror up to Western criticisms, assumptions, and prejudices and what we see there isn't pretty. The worse our 'democratically'-elected governments treat us, the more shrill their criticisms of China become.
At the same time, Chinese real incomes have been doubling reliably every 10 years, they have 90% home ownership! universal health insurance! and 3 of the 4 best school systems on the planet. They've also enjoyed 40 years of peace, at no additional cost. What's not to like?
It turns out that, far from being 'autocratic', their government works very hard at finding out what people want, then delivering it, then -- this is the kicker -- asking the, if they're satisfied with what was delivered.
What a concept.
Dear editor, kindly publish and distribute following important China dream discussion topics:
Harmony Renaissance: Revival of harmony philosophy ancient or modern for multipolar national cultural identity and world peace and harmony. For more details please refer to World Harmony Organization and Francis C W Fung publications. UPDATED 20 CHINA
China Dream: Revival of Chinese nation for national dignity and multipolar world peace and harmony. For more details on China dream please refer to summary of President Xi's statements.
1) China dream, harmony renaissance essential for China and global peace and China revival.
2) China dream and harmony renaissance together means Chinese soft power.
3) China must continue harmony renaissance for survival against U S criticism
4) China must be proactive on harmony renaissance not to be contained by U.S. liberal democracy
5) China dream, resolve south China sea dispute by harmony diplomacy
6) ancient Chinese thought, modern Chinese softpower through harmony renaissance
7) Harmony renaissance is the spirit of China dream, dream with in a dream
8) Harmony renaissance vs liberal democracy thought in 21st century.
9) Rally around harmony renaissance to rebuild a Chinese civilization state
10) Can China survive without harmony renaissance under U.S. democracy assault?
11) Survival of the fittest demands China dream to include harmony renaissance.
12) Without harmony renaissance China dream is empty
13) "China is unlikely to become a superpower because it lacked an independent ideology with global clout" according to Margret Thatcher.
14) China will remain a "small country" without harmony renaissance despite economic growth.
15) China dream means 21st century multipolar world, peace and world harmony.
16) Harmony renaissance is the missing ancient Chinese ideology with global clout Margret Thatcher is referring to.
17) Harmony renaissance is the revival of Chinese cultural value ,ancient and modern.
18) The Chinese dream with harmony renaissance can enrich world civilization.
19) Harmony renaissance adds spiritual life and perspective to China dream.
20) Harmony Renaissance will be a preferred balance to U.S. relentless and powerful push of liberal democracy ideology on other countries in a multipolar world.
21) China dreams mean democratic world order and multipolar world peace and harmony.
22) Sun Yet Sen and Nationalist party empowered the elite, Mao Zedong empowered women and the masses, Deng Xiaoping’s reform and open up empowered the economy and rule and order, the final movement in the symphony of Chinese modernization is to empower China’s soul and spirit with China dream and harmony renaissance.
Best of Harmony
Francis C W Fung, Ph.D.
World Harmony Organization
This book is mostly lies and dogma, the other review posted is a clear cut example of the Chinese's 50 cent brigade at work. Spread the word of the Communist Party's crimes against there people.
For more information about the subject search China Uncensored with Chris Chappell.
Ricerca articoli simili per categoria