Macro photography uses specialty lenses and advanced digital cameras to capture stunning up-close images. This book helps you understand the nuances of macro techniques so you can take unique and remarkable close-up digital photos. Equipment recommendations, helpful tips, and coverage of specialized elements that are exclusive to macro photography all aim to make you more savvy and comfortable with macro and close-up techniques. In addition, the easy-to-follow steps and suggested exercises go a long way to make you more familiar with your camera's capabilities so that you can take fantastic photos.
- Introduces the techniques of macro photography and explores how to capture stunning close-up digital photos
- Reviews using macro lenses, extension tubes, reversing rings, and other camera equipment and accessories
- Shares tips for exposure and lighting techniques in the macro format
- Addresses depth of field, working distance, and framing when shooting
- Covers where to find subjects to shoot and setting up your macro studio
With full-color examples and technique comparisons, this fun and friendly book presents step-by-step guidance for taking your close-up photography skills to the next level.
Dalla quarta di copertina
This hands-on, friendly guide helps you understand the nuances of macro techniques so you can take unique and remarkable digital photos. With full-color examples, technique comparisons, and equipment recommendations, it gives you the skills to master this art form and capture stunning detail with every click of your camera.
* Develop an eye for details -- learn to train your eye to see things from a macro and close-up viewpoint to snap gorgeously detailed photos
* Take the quip out of equipment -- get the 411 on the different types of equipment available and your best options for specific purposes and projects
* Let there be light -- find out how to apply different styles of lighting in order to achieve the best photographic results
* Get your gadgets in gear -- put your tools to use with helpful guidance on photographing specific subjects and ways you can make postproduction improvements
Open the book and find:
* Plain-English explanations of macro photography techniques
* The difference between macro and close-up
* The equipment you need (and the equipment that's nice to have)
* Advice on how to choose the right lens for you
* Lighting do's and don't's
* Macro and close-up photography in nature
* Tips for getting your subject to relax
* How to edit your photos in postproduction
* Use specialty lenses and cameras to capture stunning up-close images
* Master techniques like the professionals
* Practice your skills with suggested exercises
IN FULL COLOR!