50 The Best Pressure Cooker Recipes-Prepare Food 70% Faster Than Conventional Cooking
What could be easier than making one of these delicious recipes in your electric pressure cooker?
If you own an electric pressure cooker, then you already know what an amazing appliance it is; pressure cooking is a quick and easy way to get a delicious meal ready in virtually no time. Need a few recipes that are perfectly suited for your electric pressure cooker?
A friend of mine once said, “If you want to eat well, you must learn how to prepare your own food.”
I have taken that advice to heart. For these past several years, I have learned to prepare my own meals, and to create my own delicious recipes as well. The benefits of doing so include:
- Feeling healthier by leaps and bounds (I have officially removed frozen dinners and packaged meals out of my diet. Surprisingly, I also lost about 15 kilos in 2 years without going on a special diet or subscribing to any exercise program.)
- Saving a lot of money in the long run (I never realized that I spent so much money in fast food restaurants and food delivery services.)
- Knowing precisely what I eat (Those hard-to-pronounce ingredients on processed food labels have always caused me some concern.) And, best of all…
- I can cook anything I want, any time I want to without spending hours in the kitchen!
I reaped all these benefits after I’ve developed these simple-to-follow electric pressure cooker recipes.
Now, I would love to share these recipes with you so that you too can enjoy healthier, tastier, and more economical meals at home, without being in the kitchen all the time.
Here Is A Preview Of What You'll Learn...
- Poached Quail Eggs In Fresh Tomato Cups
- Smoked Ham with Gorgonzola Cheese and Egg
- Quick and Easy Savory Vietnamese Congee (Cháo Gà)
- Cornish Hens Braised in Mushroom Sauce
- Chicken Stew with Corn and Plantains (Sopa de Pollo)
- Hot and Sour Pork Hock Stew (Tom Yum Gai)
- Over-the-Top Beef Stew with Vegetables
- 3-Minute Spicy Fish Curry
- Leek, Potato and Quince Soup
- Apple Flan in Crunchy Maple Syrup
- Beans and Plantains in Coconut Milk
- Much, much more!
Download your copy today!