Enzymedica Digest Spectrum 30 Capsules
|Prezzo:||EUR 17,67 (EUR 38,96 / 100 g) Spedizione GRATUITA per ordini superiori a EUR 29. Maggiori informazioni|
|Tutti i prezzi includono l'IVA.|
Logistica di Amazon è un servizio offerto ai venditori grazie al quale è possibile stoccare i propri prodotti nei magazzini di Amazon, che si occuperà direttamente dell'imballaggio, spedizione e dei servizi al cliente. Qualcosa di veramente speciale che speriamo ti piaccia: Gli articoli gestiti da Logistica di Amazon beneficiano della Spedizione gratuita per ordini superiori a EUR 29 e Amazon Prime.
Se sei un venditore, puoi incrementare notevolmente le vendite utilizzando Logistica di Amazon. Informazioni su Logistica di Amazon .
- Scegli tra gli oltre 8.500 punti di ritiro in Italia
- I clienti Prime beneficiano di consegne illimitate presso i punti di ritiro senza costi aggiuntivi
- Trova il tuo punto di ritiro preferito ed aggiungilo alla tua rubrica degli indirizzi
- Indica il punto di ritiro in cui vuoi ricevere il tuo ordine nella pagina di conferma d’ordine
- Digest spectrumtm offre supporto completo per le persone con più intolleranze alimentari.
- intolleranza alimentare si compone di una reazione avversa, a volte ritardata, a un alimento o composti negli alimenti, e spesso sono il risultato di carenza di un enzima.
- I sintomi di intolleranze alimentari solitamente colpiscono il tratto gastrointestinale, delle vie respiratorie, e la pelle, e possono includere nausea, costipazione, gas, diarrea, eruzioni cutanee o orticaria occasionali, produzione di muco, congestione, tosse.
- Digest spectrumtm non contiene mais, riso, soia, patate, senza glutine, caseina o zucchero, che lo rende una scelta ideale per bambini e adulti con multiple intolleranze alimentari.
I clienti che hanno visto questo articolo hanno visto anche
Chi ha acquistato questo articolo ha acquistato anche
Articoli associati da considerare
Hai una domanda?
Trova le risposte utilizzando le informazioni sul prodotto, le Q&A e le recensioni
Gestione a intolleranze alimentari non potrebbe essere più semplice con enzymedica digest Spectrum.
1 recensione cliente
Recensisci questo prodotto
Le recensioni clienti più utili su Amazon.com
I decided to post what has been key for me in recovering my digestive health after 5 years of exposure to black mold in an office I was in, and 3 years of treatment to detox the toxins that were circulating through my system under Richie Shoemaker's 7 step protocol for the treatment of mold illness: Enzymes.
First, I realized that I had to have Small Intestine Bacterial Overgrowth, SIBO. I have the symptoms. So I researched what to do about that and found an nih study that showed that two herbal protocols are as effective if not more effective than the standard extremely expensive antibiotic protocol for the treatment of SIBO. I put myself on one of them, FC Cidal and Dysbiocide, 2 caps twice a day of each. Immediate improvement in my digestion.
However, SIBO almost always comes back after the treatment, usually within 30 days. Why? Along the way of figuring out what to do about the SIBO, I started taking pancreatic enzymes. I had a test that showed I was low on pancreatic enzymes, even though I was taking them at the time. Why? Then I got a recommendation from my Health Coach, who uses a Life Biofeedback machine for energy balancing, that I should take Cholacol. Cholacol is gallbladder bile supplement. It is given to people who have had their gallbladder removed. So, Why? again, in that I have not had my gallbladder removed, but needed the supplement. More on that in a minute. It is not enough for me to just feel better, I have to know why. I will not rest until I figure out the answers.
I found such improvement after starting the pancreatic enzymes and the Cholacol that I started taking Enzymedica Digest Spectrum. More improvement. So then I started researching enzymes in general. I found a book called Enzymes: Go with Your Gut by Karen DeFelice. In it she describes a protocol for taking 10 capsules per day of Enzymedica Extra Strength Enzyme Defense for 30 days to eliminate hidden viruses. I know that I have herpes simplex Type A, and would love to get rid of it, so I figured, What the heck, may as well give the protocol a try and see what happens. I started it two weeks ago. The stuff is awesome. Within 24 hours I was able to start eating things I had not been able to eat in literally years, am sleeping better, pain is almost non-existent. Also, two of my employees are out with a nasty virus, but although I also have the virus that has flattened both of them, I am not sick. I realized when I found out that they were sick that I have that virus, but for me I almost didn't realize that I had it because it has been so mild, just a runny nose for three days, and a slightly enlarged and tender lymph node under my jaw that cleared up in two days. They are both much younger than me (I am 65) and very sick. I'm not.
So back to the puzzles of why SIBO comes back, and why I would need pancreatic enzyme supplements, and supplements of gallbladder bile when I haven't had my gallbladder out. This thought process took me several months this last year. I realized that the pancreas was not getting enzymes into my digestive tract and bile was not getting from the gallbladder to the digestive tract, so, therefore, it was likely that I had something blocking the flow of those products to the small intestine. I also figured out that the reason SIBO comes back is because the bile from the gallbladder controls the growth of bacteria in the small intestine, so without enough bile from the gallbladder, you can treat the SIBO, but it will come back because the bacteria will just grow back again because there isn't enough bile to control it. So finally I scoped out the connections between the liver, gallbladder, pancreas and small intestine, and discovered that stones are produced in the liver, then move to the gallbladder and the pancreas through the common ducts that connect those three organs, and the common duct that allows the pancreatic enzymes and bile from the gallbladder into the small intestine. I also had a dull ache, sometimes sharper, especially if I ate anything with sugar, carbohydrates (which convert to sugar) or fat, in the lower right quadrant of my back. Those are all symptoms, I found out, of gallstones. The allopathic response to gallstones is to yank out the gallbladder. Um, I don't think so. So I researched how to get rid of the stones that had to be blocking all those ducts through which the pancreatic enzymes and gallbladder bile should be flowing into the small intestine. I found Stone Free, and started taking that. That was also a huge help. Within 24 hours the ache in my gallbladder had eased substantially. Now I still have a very light pressure from my gallbladder, which I don't notice unless I think about it. Most people from middle age on will have stones in the gallbladder and that also block those common ducts that enable the bile and pancreatic enzymes to get to the small intestine. So most folks need to get cleaned out. Stone Free will do it.
So for me, it has been the combo of several things.
1. Several different types of Probiotics including Hyperbiotics Pro-15, Perfect Pass and Culturelle.
2. Pancreatic enzymes and Cholacol.
3. FC Cidal and Dysbiocide to eliminate the SIBO. I am in the middle of my third course of it, and both I and my Health Coach dowse that I should continue to stay on it for now, so that tells me that the blockages are still present preventing enough bile from the gallbladder getting into the small intestine, that and the still present light pressure from the gallbladder.
4. Stone Free to eliminate the blockages for enzymes to get to the small intestine, supplementing with the pancreatic enzymes and Cholacol until I get everything flowing the way it should.
5. Enzymedica Digest Spectrum 2 caps taken with each meal.
6. Finally, the addition of the protocol of the Enzymedica Extra Strength Enzyme Defense, 5 caps twice a day on an empty stomach, for 30 days. Actually, I will probably stay on it for longer than that, but I will see what both my own dowsing and the Life Biofeedback machine have to say about that when I reach the end of the 30 days.
This what has finally allowed me to eat like a more or less normal human being. I still can't eat dairy products, but am otherwise eating pretty much what I want.
Life is good. Hope that will be true for others that may read this post.
All of the products and the book mentioned here are available from and have been purchased from Amazon.
In order to properly digest what we eat in this diminishing enzyme environment, our bodies "steal" enzymes from other bodily processes to do the job. (Like from the heart and muscle function). Replacing those enzymes with a good one, like Digest Gold or Digest Spectrum,(perfect for those with gluten or dairy sensitivity), you allow your digestive enzymes to be boosted and let the rest of the body keep its other enzymes for the other jobs that need them too. I've heard also that this enzyme replacement is the key to longevity overall.
I'm not a doctor, but a biologist with some medical training and his makes logical sense to me. Since trying these enzymes since late June 2016 I've eliminated My gluten sensitivity. I don't eat wheat products often, but when I do, taking this helps me to not have any after effects from it. :)
Highly recommend Enzymedica Digest Gold and Digest Spectrum.