Do you struggle just to pay your bills? Is it almost impossible to save money to buy a house you can’t afford anymore? Are you children getting a miserable education at your local, government-run public school? Are you unemployed or afraid of losing your job, like millions of other Americans, in the Obama Socialist Recession?
Do your taxes keep going up, food and gas prices keep escalating,, while your standard of living goes down? Is health insurance so expensive that you can’t afford it anymore, and the thought of getting sick terrifies you? Does your future look bleak? Understand that the ‘Welfare/Entitlement’ state, and the sick Socialist philosophy behind it, is causing your problems.
Over the last 50 years, middle-class taxpayers have become beasts of burden whose only purpose in life is to pay for an endless parade of handouts, subsidies, and entitlements to banks, farmers, the unemployed, welfare recipients, food-stamp recipients, insurance companies and dozens of other parasites feeding at the public trough with your taxes.
All these handouts and ‘entitlements’ have one thing in common: someone has to pay for them. That someone is you, the hardworking middle-class taxpayer. The ‘welfare/entitlement’ state requires legal theft on a massive scale because government confiscates your money to pay for these handouts. The radical socialist/liberals in Congress and the White House presume that the alleged role of government is to be Santa Claus, with other people’s money, or a fence for stolen property (your taxes). Is that what our Founding Fathers envisioned the role of government to be?
“Evil Socialism: How Liberal Looters Are Destroying America” asks these probing questions:
• Are we are brother’s keeper? That is, does government have the right to force us to be our brother’s keeper through confiscatory taxes and strangling taxes? Government taxes and regulations are based on this evil Socialist notion.
• Do you have a right to keep what you earn, or is the product of your sweat, work, and effort owned by the government to be “redistributed” to any parasite who demands your money in exchange for continuing to vote liberals and democrats back into office? Does anyone have a “right” to one cent of your hard-earned money without your consent?
• Is Congress and the President our agent, or our master?
• Why “inequality” of incomes is a GOOD thing, and based on human nature that cannot be changed.
• Why the progressive income tax is morally obscene, and punishes the best in human nature.
• What is the fundamental purpose of government, at all levels, and has our government betrayed the Constitution and Bill of Rights through its creeping tyranny?
• Does anyone have a “right” to health-care, education, food-stamps, rent-subsidies, old-age benefits, or any other economic good or service someone else has to pay for?
• How do we end, once and for all, the federal government’s creeping socialist/totalitarian taxes and regulations that are destroying our lives, our incomes, our standard of living, and our children’s future?
• How would an Amendment to the Constitution that created a wall between the Economy and State, similar to the separation of Church and State, save our country and our future?
From The Freeman Magazine
“If policymakers want to learn about the debilitating effects of the Socialist welfare state, Joel Turtel's readable and passionate defense of limited government is a good place to begin. Turtel's book is sprinkled with the kind of rhetoric that is bound to drive "liberals" (I prefer 'statists') up a wall. For example, he states "An entitlement beneficiary is a person or special interest group who didn't earn your money, but demands the right to take your money because they want it."