Many buy sprouts already cultivated, but you can easily and with little expense grow them yourself. In 'Fresh Sprouts - a guide to sprouting' you get a thorough introduction to the world of sprouting.
The guide gives you among other:
- All about the cultivation right from the choice of the right seeds and till you can eat the fully grown sprouts.
- Presentation of the five types of sprouts and their requirements for cultivation
- Insight into the basic needs of sprouts.
- How to thoroughly clean the sprouting devices.
- Understanding of health and disease issues of the sprouts when sprouting.
- 15 delicious recipes with sprouts.
- Many tips on how to grow healthy, tasty sprouts all year round in all climates.
- A list of more than 42 suitable sprout seeds, legumes and grains.
The guide can be read by both beginners and advanced in the art of sprout cultivation. You can read the guide from beginning to end, but you can also choose to use it as an inspiring reference book.
The book is illustrated with high quality pictures in full colour.