Get Over Yourself! Jennifer Beckham
Chosen to play the coveted role of “Disney Princess,” author Jennifer Beckham knew she
would find the acceptance and love she had been searching for all her life waiting there
on top of that float, inside that magical carriage. Boy was she wrong! God wanted her to
address a crippling tendency shared by many women—to get so stuck in the pain, the
misery, and the heartaches of life that they never fully move on and into the purposes of
God. In Get Over Yourself, seven practical principles serve as your roadmap to get over
your “self-issues” and into a life free from shame, regret, anger, and insecurity. You can:
• Get over the fickle feelings that hinder your faith.
• Get over insecurity and self-doubt that steals your freedom.
• Get over guilt, regret, and shame that plagues your life.
• Get over the lingering pain of your past that keeps you hurting.
• Get over negative belief systems that influence destructive behavior.
• Get over debilitating thoughts that rule your life and wreck your day.
• Get over your lack of fulfillment and find purpose.
It’s time to turn your pain into purpose, misery into ministry, and heartache into heartbeat.