Dalla seconda/terza di copertina
Millions of organizations have installed Google Analytics (GA), but a disappointingly small percentage are using GA to gain real understanding, improve user experience, and drive digital ROI. Google Analytics Breakthrough is a single-source, step-by-step guide for building confidence in the fundamentals and the advanced techniques that you need to derive the greatest insight and actionability from this powerful platform.
With critical contributions from leading analytics experts?including Brian Clifton, Tim Ash, Bryan and Jeffrey Eisenberg, and Jim Sterne?this unique resource distills everything you need to understand your traffic sources, comprehensively measure user behavior, and begin driving long-term digital marketing ROI. As you gain a complete, best-practices foundation in measurement strategy, implementation, reporting, and optimization, Google Analytics Breakthrough will enable you to understand your successes and identify improvement opportunities.
- Initiate and successfully drive analytics adoption throughout your enterprise
- Assess the long-term value of your traffic channels
- Determine which content is generating your best customer engagements
- Learn about BigQuery and Tableau for data integration and visualization
- Incorporate A/B and usability testing into your optimization program
During the course of this in-depth, end-to-end learning experience, you'll sharpen your core competencies, discover hidden functionality, learn to avoid common pitfalls, and develop next-generation implementation and analysis strategies. This highly engaging skill development resource is packed with annotated screen shots, color diagrams, and special callouts to provide clear, informative, and memorable lessons. Each chapter includes key takeaways and practical action steps and exercises for real-world data capture, reporting, and performance improvement.
Whether you're seeking a comprehensive primer or an advanced skill booster, Google Analytics Breakthrough delivers the reliable expertise you need.
Dalla quarta di copertina
Gain real proficiency in Google Analytics instrumentation and reporting to drive measurable improvement
"Throughout the decade-plus history of Google Analytics, how people access online information has constantly evolved. We've seen an explosion of new devices, channels, and formats that each introduce new challenges for measuring online behavior. Today, the user journey is increasingly fragmented as people engage with websites and apps on the go and in shorter slices of time. As Google Analytics has grown over the years, we've kept this same focus on understanding and serving customers.
Google Analytics Breakthrough is a comprehensive resource that will help you become a more user-centric marketer, developer, or analyst. You'll develop a framework for how to think strategically about digital analytics and get a nuts-and-bolts understanding of how Google Analytics works. Know which questions to ask and learn how to answer them with deep dives into topics like attribution and goal tracking.
This book is written with its user, you the reader, in mind. Each chapter features insightful illustrations that explain key concepts and recommended next steps that help you get started. You'll also learn from industry experts and leading practitioners as they share their tips and insights. I hope that Google Analytics Breakthrough serves as a useful guide on your journey to better understanding and delighting your customers."
?Paul Muret, VP, Display, Video Ads, Analytics, Google
"As one of the founders of Urchin, I have watched the evolution, expansion, and nearly universal adoption of our tool?known since 2005 as Google Analytics?with some amazement and a great deal of pride. Now more than ever, the capabilities of Google Analytics allow you to gain real insights and simply make better, data-driven decisions about your digital properties. Google Analytics Breakthrough provides the core concepts as well as the specific techniques that you'll need to take confident action and drive real performance improvement with Google Analytics."
?Brett Crosby, Co-Founder of Urchin/Google Analytics
Visualizza tutta la Descrizione prodotto
- Campaign-tag inbound PPC, email, social, banner, and remarketing links to really understand which channels are sending traffic and driving ROI.
- Capture the wide range of important user interactions such as video plays, file downloads, and scrolling that Google Analytics does not measure by default.
- Implement custom dimensions and content groups to make Google Analytics "speak your language" for yourself and stakeholders.
- Configure goals, funnels, and Enhanced E-commerce measurement that map to your KPIs for retail, lead generation, and informational websites and mobile apps.
- Create segments for your audience constituencies to isolate critical performance metrics and amplify trends.
- Measure across multiple domains and subdomains and understand the journeys of logged-in users across devices.
- Integrate with advertising networks and CRM to understand long-term customer value.
- Master Google Tag Manager for basic-to-advanced Google Analytics implementation and deployment workflows.
- Learn a multitude of insider tips, tricks, and key perspectives from the authors and expert contributors in the analytics and optimization industry.