- Nel caso in cui dovessero sorgere problemi con un prodotto delle categorie Elettronica ed Informatica oppure ritieni di avere bisogno di ulteriori informazioni tecniche, puoi trovare qui una lista di contatti dei centri assistenza delle principali marche a cui rivolgersi. Clicca qui per vedere la lista
HP USB Graphics Adapter - cable interface/gender adapters (USB, DVI-I, Male/female, Black, RoHS, 1920 x 1080 pixels)
I clienti che hanno visto questo articolo hanno visto anche
Quali altri articoli acquistano i clienti, dopo aver visualizzato questo articolo?
Offerte speciali e promozioni
The super-compact HP USB Graphics Adapter enables connection of up to six simultaneous displays (one per adapter) to help you boost productivity and multi-task across several open applications.
- Office flexibility: View large spreadsheets across two screens or multitask without overlapping windows.
- On the road flexibility: Enable multiple screen presentations from one PC.
- Graphics houses flexibility: Use a second display for palettes or tools or a panoramic view of large documents.
- Editing flexibility: Edit documents on one screen and reference data on another; compare multiple documents simultaneously.
- Financial flexibility: Use one monitor for each data stream.
Colour of product: Black
Connector 1: USB
Connector 2: DVI-I
Height: 18 mm
Length: 8.4 cm
Maximum resolution: 1920 x 1080 pixels
Number of products included: 1 pc(s)
Width: 54 mm
Principali recensioni dei clienti
Non richiede particolari nozioni per l'installazione.
Le recensioni clienti più utili su Amazon.com (beta) (Potrebbero essere presenti recensioni del programma "Early Reviewer Rewards")
I have to admit when I saw the two DVI connections and one VGA connection on the back of the HP 2012 120W Advanced Docking Station - docking station (A7E36AA#ABA) - I thought it was a cruel joke that you could only support two screens at a time with the HP EliteBook 8570p - 15.6" - Core i7 3520M laptop - one of those screens being the laptop's. However, with this connector, the three-screen dream is a reality.
Pros: It initially works fine with two screens (see cons). More screens are exciting.
Cons: Several serious problems. HP computer became very unstable, giving blue screen errors. Re-arranged desktop icons several times. Bottom part of desktop became whitish. Unplugging the second screen did not fix the problems, so I uninstall the driver that fixed problems.
When I look at other reviews, it seems working, so the problems may be specific to some computers.
I was concerned due to the age of my laptop and the fact that I wanted to run three monitors (one of which is a different size). Someone at a retail store even told me that if it did work than system performance would suffer greatly.
I bought two, both were plug in play directly to the laptop docking station so I don't have to plug/unplug. Installation was a snap-just connect the monitor and plug the USB in and it immediately worked. I've been using them for a month now and work great with no problems at all!