|Prezzo di copertina:||EUR 12,98|
|Prezzo Kindle:|| EUR 4,20 |
Risparmia EUR 8,78 (68%)
Scarica l'app Kindle gratuita e inizia a leggere immediatamente i libri Kindle sul tuo smartphone, tablet o computer, senza bisogno di un dispositivo Kindle. Maggiori informazioni
Leggi immediatamente sul browser con Kindle per il Web.
Con la fotocamera del cellulare scansiona il codice di seguito e scarica l'app Kindle.
Heptagram: The 7-Pillar Business Design System for the 21st Century (English Edition) Formato Kindle
|Nuovo a partire da||Usato da|
"Ti preghiamo di riprovare"
"Ti preghiamo di riprovare"
What if your business could consistently operate with excellence no matter what and keep evolving for years to come? Learn how to implement the Heptagram system and reliably deliver high-quality service and products to your clients.
Your company is a living organism. Provide an environment that will encourage it to grow with the Heptagram method, the 7-pillar business design system for the 21st century.
No matter your organization, you can learn to work with a defined operating structure that ensures you deliver high quality and consistency to your customers. The best part? You will also create a company that can evolve and adapt over time to the changing environment, with room for innovation, self-organization, learning, and trust.
With the Heptagram method, you can cover all your basics, such as:
- Building the right organizational structure based on timeless principles and new concepts.
- Defining business processes, which will ensure consistency and quality.
- Using IT to automate and make your workflows foolproof.
- Analyzing metrics to measure success.
- Managing your organization with trust and communicating well with your team.
- Allowing room to evolve and change as new ideas, needs, and trends develop over time.
- Growing and scaling with this newfound freedom.
Heptagram is the must-read book that every executive and entrepreneur needs sitting on their desks. Thanks to the Heptagram method, you will:
- Save time
- Save money
- Build a company that can outlast you
- Have peace of mind
Order your copy now and take your business to the next level of performance and success.
About the Author:
Pamela Ayuso is an entrepreneur, writer, and mom. When she's not making memories with her family, she can be found at Celaque, a real estate development and property management company based in Honduras where she is the CEO and cofounder.
- ASIN : B093LR6XFT
- Editore : Happy Self Publishing (26 aprile 2021)
- Lingua : Inglese
- Dimensioni file : 1448 KB
- Utilizzo simultaneo di dispositivi : illimitato
- Da testo a voce : Abilitato
- Screen Reader : Supportato
- Miglioramenti tipografici : Abilitato
- X-Ray : Non abilitato
- Word Wise : Abilitato
- Memo : Su Kindle Scribe
- Lunghezza stampa : 194 pagine
- Recensioni dei clienti:
Le recensioni migliori da altri paesi
When I read management books, I generally make notes as I go along; so the author's habit of summarizing "Key takeaways" at the end of every chapter was a useful cross-check for me. This is a book that has given me good ideas and it is a book that I shall read more than once to make sure that I haven't missed anything.
I would recommend every entrepreneur to read Ayuso’s Heptagram method to have a simple guide on how to run their business (plus she gives the material that can help you set up everything) and would definitely encourage every business professor to add this in their student’s reader list to give a fun, refreshing perspective of the corporate business model journey through the eyes of Ayuso; I would’ve love to have had this book when I was studying business.
Definitely recommend this book.