Non è necessario possedere un dispositivo Kindle. Scarica una delle app Kindle gratuite per iniziare a leggere i libri Kindle sul tuo smartphone, tablet e computer.
Per scaricare una app gratuita, inserisci il numero di cellulare.
|Prezzo Copertina Ed. Cartacea:||EUR 16,52|
Risparmia EUR 10,63 (64%)
Holman Old Testament Commentary - Psalms 76-150 Formato Kindle
|Nuovo a partire da||Usato da|
Chi ha acquistato questo articolo ha acquistato anche
|5 stelle (0%)|
|4 stelle (0%)|
|3 stelle (0%)|
|2 stelle (0%)|
|1 stella (0%)|
Le recensioni clienti più utili su Amazon.com
All the commentaries in the Holman series are concise, homiletical in orientation, and immensely practical for teachers and preachers of God's Word.
Psalms 76-150 are covered in this commentary and are broken down in 75 individual chapters in the following manner:
1) A title that summarizes the topic of the Psalm.
2) A helpful quote that delineates the theme of the Psalm - usually from a great Christian from the past - Lawson is a very knowledgeable Church historian.
3) A commentary on the chapter from the Bible which contains - the main idea of the passage and the supporting ideas written out in an expository outline with explanation, grammatical help, and exegetical insights.
4) A main idea review and a conclusion for the chapter.
5) A Conclusion - usually an excellent illustration of the passage.
6) A Life Application - typically questions, commands, and principles to be applied from the passage.
7) A prayer based on the passages truths and applications - all very God-focused and oriented toward praise.
8) A section on "deeper discoveries" - usually key word studies, theological insights, and historical, cultural, and textual facts & helps.
9) A teaching outline for the passage.
10) Lastly, issues for discussion taken from the passage.
I highly recommend this commentary on the Psalms - especially if you are only going to have one or two commentaries on the Psalms. Lawson is practical, theological, and does a superb job of getting to the heart of each passage without too much discussion of the details. I find that the devotional and practical nature of the commentary makes it very suitable for personal study, as well as the communal study of God's Word.