What if you were one of the most training-savvy people in your town or city? Imagine how good that would make you feel.
And imagine the power you’d have to improve your physique, and to help others improve theirs.
But don’t just imagine this. Make it a reality!
Blue-ribbon author, Stuart McRobert, has long been revealing how to achieve bodybuilding and strength success. He has done this through his many books, about 700 articles in newsstand muscle magazines, and 15 years as the editor of HARDGAINER, a muscle and strength magazine. Now he’s back with his latest natural bodybuilding book, INSIDE THE MIND OF AN IRON ICON. It features the first ever comprehensive interview of Stuart, by Chuck Miller, a student of McRobert’s who has won national powerlifting championships.
The lessons in this fitness book aren’t based on just Stuart’s journey. They are a fusion of the acquired wisdom of generations of drug-free bodybuilders and strength trainees.
Here’s just a sample of what you’ll learn from this book’s 200 pages, to build a bigger leaner body:
1. Superlative strength training programs, and how to customize them to suit you.
2. The definitive scoop on the exercises you should be doing for maximum strength and development.
3. The single best way to instantly improve your exercise technique (but it’s not slowing your rep speed).
4. The full revelation about the maxim “to build bigger muscles, build strength.”
5. The most important weight training advice you haven’t heard.
6. Stuart’s own training over the decades, and the many lessons for you to learn.
7. How to manage factors outside the gym, including nutrition, to maximize progress in the gym.
8. How even “hard gainers” can become really good gainers.
9. Chuck’s own 30+ years of training and competition, and the lessons to learn.
10. Nuanced differences in the most effective training strategies for beginner, intermediate, and advanced trainees.
11. The importance of training for a lifetime, and how to do it.
12. A foreword from renowned strength-training author, Marty Gallagher.
13. Historical perspective from Chuck on how not only hard gainers, but also world champions from the early days of powerlifting to the present, have used brief, demanding workouts to fuel progress in a timeless approach to effective strength training.
Whether you’re starting strength training, or are a training veteran, this book is for you.
If you’re new to Stuart’s books, you’re in for a major wake-up call that can tremendously accelerate your progress in building muscle and strength.
If you’ve already read one or more of Stuart’s books, you’re in for the most updated and polished refresher course that will rejuvenate your progress, AND you’re also in for a great deal of additional information and guidance that’s not been previously published.
Buy this book NOW, to build much more muscle and strength, from much less time in the gym.
Pick up your copy today by clicking the BUY NOW button at the top of this page!
This blue-ribbon author is one of the most respected writers in the genre of weight training. Although Stuart has been extensively published in the mainstream bodybuilding world, his guidance is most definitely not mainstream. Conventional training methods don't work well for most trainees.
McRobert is not an armchair coach. Without drugs, and with just normal genetics, he built 45 pounds of muscle, transformed his physique, and deadlifted 400 pounds for a set of 20 reps. He still practices what he teaches, and as he approaches age 60 he continues to be strong, lean, flexible, and fit.
Stuart has a degree in education, over 40 years experience of training himself, over 30 years experience of guiding others, and is the author of five books on physique transformation: BRAWN, BEYOND BRAWN, THE INSIDER’S TELL-ALL HANDBOOK ON WEIGHT-TRAINING TECHNIQUE, BUILD MUSCLE LOSE FAT LOOK GREAT, and the first book of the NEW BRAWN SERIES: HOW TO BUILD UP TO 50 POUNDS OF MUSCLE THE NATURAL WAY.
Chuck Miller has trained with weights for over 30 years, and competed in strength sports for over 20 years, always drug-free. He has won multiple regional and national powerlifting championships, and totaled Raw Elite three times—twice in the 198-pound class and, most recently, at 220.
Chuck made these achievements despite two major challenges: He is a type 1 (insulin-dependent) diabetic, and he overcame a tibial plateau fracture in his left knee at age 38 that required a plate and five screws to correct.
Chuck has trained elite athletes, military special forces personnel, and average Joes and Jills. He has also written dozens of articles for respected strength-training journals.
In addition to his ample in-the-trenches experience, Chuck is committed to lifelong learning. He has maintained the Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS) credential since passing the rigorous exam in 1997. He attended West Virginia University for his post-secondary education, obtaining a Bachelor’s degree in Journalism in 1991, a JD in 1994, and an MBA in 1995. He passed the West Virginia bar exam and is licensed to practice law, although his career is in management and his passion is strength.