Teaches you how to use Solidity and the Ethereum project second only to Bitcoin in market capitalization. Blockchain protocols are taking the world by storm, and the Ethereum project, with its Turing-complete scripting language Solidity, has rapidly become a front-runner. Technologists from all fields and skill levels are converging to learn blockchain development and the potential of powerful censor-proof dapps is drawing new non-programmers to the space.
What Youll Learn
- Understand how Ethereum (and other cryptocurrencies) work
- Learn how distributed apps (dapps) are different than web apps
- Write Ethereum smart contracts in Solidity language
- Deploy your own dapp, coin, and blockchain
- Try out some basic and intermediate smart contracts
Who This Book Is For
Experts will find the advanced sample projects in this book rewarding, too, simply because of the power of Solidity. This book contains exciting sample code that can move real world assets, which will appeal to academic and corporate programmers. By the end of the book, users will be able to build functioning financial services applications and roll their own blockchain or cryptocurrency.