Feeling sluggish and tired all the time? Ketogenic friendly recipes will help you become more energized and alert. Prepare healthy and nutritious, low carbs meals for two in no time with this creative collection of two-serving keto recipes.
Download FREE with Kindle Unlimited
We live in a fast-paced society that often leads to the adoption of unhealthy eating habits, which in return reduce our physical and mental health.
Whether it is heart issues, inflammation, obesity, or any other underlying illness, the keto diet is the long-term diet plan that
provides the best solution to cope with these illnesses.
The ketogenic diet is all about focusing on fats and lowering the carbohydrate income in the diet as much as possible. It’s a fact that without fat, our bodies can’t work properly, and if we stop consuming fat, we feel unsatisfied. We eat too much, in order to get that satisfied feeling.
Many the people get confused by the concept of high-fat content in the diet. It is already in our minds that if we want to lose weight, we should follow a low-fat diet – but recent studies have shown that cutting sugar rather than fat has a much better effect on the body. The low carb diet helps us to build better stamina, reduce excess weight, and balance our hormonal levels. This is what the ketogenic diet is all about. By following the sound ratios of the ketogenic diet plan, anyone can end sweet cravings and stop binge eating, as the healthy oils included in this food help the body function properly.
Inside, you’ll find:
• All you need to know about the ketogenic diet
• Fulfilling breakfast recipes such as the Keto Pancakes with Cream and the Keto Coconut Porridge
• Wholesome chicken recipes such as the Balsamic Chicken Thighs and the Crusted Baked Chicken
• Satisfying beef recipes like the Quick Beef Stir-Fry and the Keto Beef Ramen Soup
• Bountiful pork recipes such as the Instant Pot Pork Stew with Prunes and the Slow Cooker Saucy Pork Chops
• Delicious vegetarian and side recipes like the Zucchini Casserole and the Baked Veggies with Sauce
• Nutritious fish recipes like the Keto Tuna Salad with Capers and the Keto Smoked Salmon
• Luscious dessert recipes such as the Cinnamon and Cardamom Fat Bombs and the Keto Vanilla Pana Cotta.
All recipes come with a detailed list of ingredients, cooking and prep. times, number of servings, easy to follow
step-by-step instructions, and nutritional information per serving.
Read on your favorite devices such as Kindle, iPhone, iPad, Android cellular phone, tablet, laptop, or computer with Amazon's free reading Kindle App.