In this book we’ll look into 10 logical and very common business models that usually fail in reality and try to find ways to work around them as we go along. Why find ways to work around? Because, as you keep reading you will find that one or many of these 10 business model mistakes have crept into your business somehow.
The 10 Business Model types we will analyze are:
1. The Chinese Mathematics Business Model (restaurant example, internet example)
2. The affiliate crowds myth
3. The cheaper and better model - psychological biases
4. The catch all product / toolbox / platform - complexity problem
5. The social media viral model
6. The FREE business model - this can work but not that simple
7. The Patent Sale Deal
8. The Better than Microsoft / SAP business model
9. The VAR Myth to grow your technology firm
10. The risk taking disaster... being the man in the middle... becoming an insurance agency
The last section details my own method for setting up a profitable business strategy. A method I used many times with great success that you can apply today in your businesses.
If you run a business or plan to run one you MUST read this book.