- Nel caso in cui dovessero sorgere problemi con un prodotto delle categorie Elettronica ed Informatica oppure ritieni di avere bisogno di ulteriori informazioni tecniche, puoi trovare qui una lista di contatti dei centri assistenza delle principali marche a cui rivolgersi. Clicca qui per vedere la lista
Logitech Easy Switch
Ancora non sappiamo quando l'articolo sarà di nuovo disponibile.
- Clicca qui per verificare la compatibilità di questo prodotto con il tuo modello
- beautifully Designed Keyboard Offers One-touch Easy-switching Between Your Mac, Ipad And Iphone And Bright Illuminated Keys For Better Typing In The Day Or Night. The Illumination On These Laser-etched, Backlit Keys Automatically Adjusts To Fit The Brightness Of The Room And Uses Proximity Detection To Turn On When Your Hands Approach The Keyboard. With Logitech Easy-switch Bluetooth Technology, You Can Type On Your Mac A
I clienti che hanno visto questo articolo hanno visto anche
Offerte speciali e promozioni
beautifully Designed Keyboard Offers One-touch Easy-switching Between Your Mac, Ipad And Iphone And Bright Illuminated Keys For Better Typing In The Day Or Night. The Illumination On These Laser-etched, Backlit Keys Automatically Adjusts To Fit The Brightness Of The Room And Uses Proximity Detection To Turn On When Your Hands Approach The Keyboard. With Logitech Easy-switch Bluetooth Technology, You Can Type On Your Mac And Toggle Over To Your Ipad Or Iphone By Simply Pushing One Button. Keyboard Can Be Charged And Ready When You Are. Use The Included Usb Cable To Recharge Even While You Work. Convenient On/off Switch And Indicator Light Also Let You Know When You Need To Recharge. Real Aluminum Design Features The Familiar Mac Layout With All The Keys You Expect: Command, Brightness, Mission Control Keys And More. Unique Logitech Keyboard Keycap Design Ensures You'll Enjoy Faster, Quieter Typing. Bluetooth Easy-switch Keyboard Works With Macs With Os X 10.6.8 Or Later.
Le recensioni clienti più utili su Amazon.com (beta) (Potrebbero essere presenti recensioni del programma "Early Reviewer Rewards")
No, really. This is such a fantastic keyboard.
I've been using Apple's Bluetooth keyboard for years and hated replacing the batteries every month or so. My solution was to buy Mobee's wireless charging solution with battery pack. While that does work, I found myself recharging my keyboard weekly which wasn't really ideal. Plus the thought of having this big metal bar sitting on my desk kind of defeated the whole "wireless" aspect of Apple's Bluetooth keyboard. In enters this. I've only had it for a few days now and I found myself typing faster and liking the overall design of it compared to Apple's. While they both are very similar, Logitech offers rounded buttons which have a nice 'gummy' touch to them while Apple's is very rough.
One of the better features is obviously the backlighting which can go on when the keyboard senses your hand (it's creepy). You can also turn it off completely if you have no interest in it...but I find myself typing late at night and the Black keys with backlight are ideal over Apple's white.
Edit: After almost two years my 'I' button suddenly decides to fall off all the time. I can't seem to figure out how to snap it into place properly after multiple attempts. Time to contact Logitech.
Updates: I checked today to see what's going on under the key "Y". One of the peg was broken off and that's why I can't even snap it to secure it in place. It's very aggravating.
Updates 2: I have contacted Logitech with my issue. After submitting the purchase info and a photo, they actually sent me a brand new keyboard even though I only asked for a replacement of the key "Y". Thank you, Logitech, for the excellent customer service.
Let's just say I'm a keyboard junkie. I have 3 on my desk at the moment. I need treatment.
I am currently testing the new Apple Magic Keyboard with the scissor mechanism and it is really nice but I find myself switching back to my K811 because it lights up (it even lights up BEFORE I touch it by using some motion sensing vudu), the typing experience is awesome and it supports 3 bluetooth devices! I have my iPad on my desk open to a chat app I use to communicate with family and friends. All I have to do to switch the keyboard between the computer and the iPad is to hit the Bluetooth 2 key and by the time I've started typing, the iPad has registered the keyboard as present and records all my keystrokes. Honestly, the best keyboard I've used yet and that's saying something.
1) Please be wary of the fragility of some of the keys. I had only been using the keyboard for the first day or so when I noticed that my "-" (dash key) was loose. Upon further investigation with a magnifying glass, a small piece of plastic had been broken, which was why I couldn't snap the key back into place. I don't bang keys loudly or carelessly when I typed, and given that I hadn't had the keyboard for very long, I assumed it the product arrived with a defective key. After a few days, I looked at my F2 key (bluetooth key)- I touched this key maybe ONCE while connecting to my iPhone- and found it LOOSE! I can't snap it back into place because of the same broken plastic issue.
2) Logitech does not have/provide spare keys: When I called Logitech to inquire about spare board keys (rather than returning the entire keyboard to Amazon, because I did really love it besides this key popping problem), the customer service representative offered to replace the entire keyboard, which is great, but he also made mention of the fact they they DID NOT MAKE/PROVIDE spare keys for this model. This means that in the future, if just one key becomes problematic, the customer will have to go through the struggles of shipping out the entire keyboard, etc. I confirmed with the customer service representative that they did IN FACT not make spare keys (I was shocked), but perhaps I had spoken with a particularly new/tired/unversed representative.
All that being said, I am awaiting for a replacement from Amazon (I figured the shipping would be faster w/Amazon's superb customer service), and will see whether the new keyboard presents with problematic keys.
Hope the above two caveats help.
I have also mechanical keyboard by WASD and it's a great one, but I slightly prefer this keyboard over it.
I like its
- feel of click
Each key has a very light touch but moderate tactile. A stroke is much shallow compared to mechanical ones.
My fingers never gets tired while using this, even they did while I'm using Apple wireless keyboard!!
- being compact
Easy to carry this everyday, between home and office.
- BlueTooth paring
Easy to switch between my private Macbook Pro and one for work, that is what this keyboard for.
It's better if I could tilt it up(This keyboard is just flat)
I put some tilt feet by myself as an attached photo, and feel content with it. I'll definitely continue to use this keyboard though.