Confronta offerte su Amazon
& Spedizione GRATUITA
87% positive negli ultimi 12 mesi
Scarica l'app Kindle gratuita e inizia a leggere immediatamente i libri Kindle sul tuo smartphone, tablet o computer, senza bisogno di un dispositivo Kindle. Maggiori informazioni
Leggi immediatamente sul browser con Kindle per il Web.
Con la fotocamera del cellulare scansiona il codice di seguito e scarica l'app Kindle.
MEDDICC: The ultimate guide to staying one step ahead in the complex sale Copertina flessibile – 25 novembre 2020
|Nuovo a partire da||Usato da|
"Ti preghiamo di riprovare"
Migliora il tuo acquisto
MEDDICC is taking the Enterprise Sales, SaaS, and B2B Sales worlds by storm. MEDDIC and MEDPICC are used by elite sales companies like Sprinklr, AppDynamics, and Snowflake to generate billion-dollar revenues.
But, these revolutionary sales success systems can be implemented just as successfully by small business sales teams and salespeople of all experiences levels to incrementally increase the frequency of sales closed… and at significantly higher values.
The power of the MEDDICC system lies in its ability to make any sales process predictable and efficient. Exclusively in this MEDDICC guide, you will learn sales tactics directly from Andy Whyte, a sales leader that helped several organizations implement variations of MEDDIC, and more importantly, an A-Level sales professional that has used MEDDIC, MEDDICC, and MEDDPICC principles in the field for many years at the top of the B2B and enterprise sales businesses. In this book, you are not learning from a sales trainer, you are learning top-level sales tactics from a salesman that successfully employs MEDDICC skills every day!
In this straightforward MEDDICC sales book, you will learn:
- Valuable sales advice and real-world sales experiences from MEDDIC founder Dick Dunkel and ‘The Godfather of MEDDIC’, Jack Napoli
- How to apply the MEDDICC framework to any sales deal and take control of the entire sales process, instead of playing catch-up, or adjusting to your competitors
- How to allow your buyer to see the value of your sales solution and prevent them from perceiving you as too expensive
- How to find, articulate and quantify your buyer’s pain, so that your solution seems like the ideal answer to their problem
- How to gain access to the ‘power and influence’ in your buyer’s company and understand how their company makes buying decisions
- How to understand your competition and their tactics, so that you can defend against their best strikes and counterattacks
- How to keep yourself organized in the sales process, so you do not lose track of where you stand in the deal
- How to use the acronyms in each system to win more sales deals, faster: Sales Metrics, Economic Buyer, Decision Criteria, Decision Process, Paper Process, Implicate the Pain, Champion, Competition and Risks.
“Whether you are an individual contributor or sales leader, my advice is that you should start to implement MEDDICC into what you do straight away. Embrace MEDDICC, and you and your team will more clearly understand the WHY to your process, and you'll begin to execute your customer interactions with more purpose and achieve better results. And like so many others before, you will begin to reap the rewards of having a well-qualified pipeline of opportunities with clearer paths to success.” - Dick Dunkel, founder of MEDDIC
Page Up and Order Now.
- Editore : Nielsen (25 novembre 2020)
- Lingua : Inglese
- Copertina flessibile : 264 pagine
- ISBN-10 : 1838239707
- ISBN-13 : 978-1838239701
- Peso articolo : 395 g
- Dimensioni : 15.24 x 1.68 x 22.86 cm
- Posizione nella classifica Bestseller di Amazon: n. 9,029 in Impresa, strategia e gestione (Libri)
- n. 68,389 in Libri in inglese
- Recensioni dei clienti:
Le recensioni migliori da altri paesi
On to the review. Andy has written a great book that covers the MEDDICC sales methodology and has also sprinkled it with his own experience and case studies. I’ve read a lot of sales and marketing book and most of the are the same and conform to a ‘template”. While this “obviously” walks you through the MEDDICC sales methodology it avoids the traps of your “typical” sales book.
I have to be honest that most sales methodologies are the same, but Andy puts up a great case for MEDDICC over and above, some of the others.
Why would you read this book? You are looking to add some rigour to your own sales or your sales team. MEDDICC is something you could implement quickly and with little fuss and it would make a massive impact. Just using it as a tick list to make sure you have covered all the bases would be a start and would improve your win rate. Andy, also mentions how you can go full on with MEDDICC and I agree with him you “cannot get a little bit pregnant” and you should go all in.
Great book, if you want to get on in sales, or improve your sales team, this is a great place to start. Highly recommended.
Please be aware, that while I know Andy, I did purchase this book myself.
I'm a real fan of the way he gives you his own story which is inspirational but also highlights areas that he has improved since implementing MEDDICC himself. It's the first book I've bought both the Kindle and physical copy to make notes in!
I like things that are actionable in the here and now and the book lays out a clear strategy to use MEDDICC to qualify the sale (or perhaps most importantly qualify out those you should not spend time on).
I think MEDDICC is useful as both a field guide and also if you just want to understand the process an Enterprise Seller using MEDDICC goes through, highly recommended!
If you read this book and haven't used meddicc before, so long as you put what you've learned into practice, you'll be amazed as the results it'll achieve and the money you'll earn!. Whilst being horrified with some of the past deals you actually thought were real and the time you wasted.
Thanks to the author, Andy for writing this.