Con la fotocamera del cellulare scansiona il codice di seguito e scarica l'app Kindle.
Segui gli autori
Mastering Windows Security and Hardening: Secure and protect your Windows environment from intruders, malware attacks, and other cyber threats Copertina flessibile – 8 luglio 2020
- Scegli tra gli oltre 8.500 punti di ritiro in Italia
- Spedizione GRATUITA senza alcun importo minimo. I clienti Prime beneficiano di consegne illimitate presso i punti di ritiro senza costi aggiuntivi
- Trova il tuo punto di ritiro preferito ed aggiungilo alla tua rubrica degli indirizzi
- Indica il punto di ritiro in cui vuoi ricevere il tuo ordine nella pagina di conferma d’ordine
C'è una nuova edizione di questo articolo:
Migliora il tuo acquisto
Enhance Windows security and protect your systems and servers from various cyber attacks
- Protect your device using a zero-trust approach and advanced security techniques
- Implement efficient security measures using Microsoft Intune, Configuration Manager, and Azure solutions
- Understand how to create cyber-threat defense solutions effectively
Are you looking for effective ways to protect Windows-based systems from being compromised by unauthorized users?
Mastering Windows Security and Hardening is a detailed guide that helps you gain expertise when implementing efficient security measures and creating robust defense solutions.
We will begin with an introduction to Windows security fundamentals, baselining, and the importance of building a baseline for an organization. As you advance, you will learn how to effectively secure and harden your Windows-based system, protect identities, and even manage access. In the concluding chapters, the book will take you through testing, monitoring, and security operations. In addition to this, you'll be equipped with the tools you need to ensure compliance and continuous monitoring through security operations.
By the end of this book, you'll have developed a full understanding of the processes and tools involved in securing and hardening your Windows environment.
What you will learn
- Understand baselining and learn the best practices for building a baseline
- Get to grips with identity management and access management on Windows-based systems
- Delve into the device administration and remote management of Windows-based systems
- Explore security tips to harden your Windows server and keep clients secure
- Audit, assess, and test to ensure controls are successfully applied and enforced
- Monitor and report activities to stay on top of vulnerabilities
Who this book is for
This book is for system administrators, cybersecurity and technology professionals, solutions architects, or anyone interested in learning how to secure their Windows-based systems. A basic understanding of Windows security concepts, Intune, Configuration Manager, Windows PowerShell, and Microsoft Azure will help you get the best out of this book.
Table of Contents
- Fundamentals of Windows Security
- Building a Baseline
- Server Infrastructure Management
- End User Device Management
- Hardware and Virtualization
- Network Fundamentals for Hardening Windows
- Identity and Access Management
- Administration and Remote Management
- Keeping Your Windows Client Secure
- Keeping Your Windows Server Secure
- Security Monitoring and Reporting
- Security Operations
- Testing and Auditing
- Top 10 Recommendations and the Future
Mark Dunkerley is a highly motivated and passionate technology leader. Mark was born in Newcastle Upon Tyne, UK, and resides in Orlando, Florida. He holds a bachelor's degree in business administration and a master's degree in business administration. He has worked in the technology field for 20 years and has experience in several technical areas. He has earned certifications from (ISC)², AirWatch, Microsoft, CompTIA, VMware, AXELOS, Cisco, and EMC. Mark has been invited to speak at multiple conferences, including Microsoft and VMware events, is the author of Learning AirWatch published by Packt Publishing, and has published a number of case studies.
Matt Tumbarello is a resident of Atlanta, Georgia, and a passionate solutions architect. He has been in the technology field for 15 years and has experience in working with products from Microsoft, VMware, Dell, and Citrix. He also has a background of working directly with Fortune 500 executives in a technical enablement role. Matthew was recently invited to Redmond and participates in Microsoft's Customer Connection program. He has published reviews for Azure security products, privileged access management tools, and mobile threat defense solutions. He also holds several Microsoft certifications.
- Editore : Packt Publishing (8 luglio 2020)
- Lingua : Inglese
- Copertina flessibile : 572 pagine
- ISBN-10 : 1839216417
- ISBN-13 : 978-1839216411
- Peso articolo : 975 g
- Dimensioni : 19.05 x 3.28 x 23.5 cm
- Posizione nella classifica Bestseller di Amazon: n. 585 in Sistemi operativi (Libri)
- Recensioni dei clienti:
Informazioni sugli autori
Recensione migliore da Italia
Al momento, si è verificato un problema durante il filtraggio delle recensioni. Riprova più tardi.
I've read pretty much the entire book and it didn't add anything interesting to what I already knew
The book mentions names of products and services and each time ends by saying: "if you want to know more go to this microsoft link".The topics are not explored and the examples are very few. unfortunately I had to buy a different book. obviously my personal opinion is also dictated by my past excellent experiences with other books of the same series.