- Nel caso in cui dovessero sorgere problemi con un prodotto delle categorie Elettronica ed Informatica oppure ritieni di avere bisogno di ulteriori informazioni tecniche, puoi trovare qui una lista di contatti dei centri assistenza delle principali marche a cui rivolgersi. Clicca qui per vedere la lista
NZXT Source 220 - computer cases (Midi-Tower, PC, Aluminium, Steel, ATX, Micro-ATX, Gaming, Black)
Ancora non sappiamo quando l'articolo sarà di nuovo disponibile.
- Clicca qui per verificare la compatibilità di questo prodotto con il tuo modello
- Spazzolato finitura opaca in alluminio e rete in acciaio progettati per glossy look and airflow
- 13,34 cm and 8,89 cm screw less
- Progettazione for easy removal of optical drives or setup and HDD
- USB 3,0 for up-to-date high speed data transfer
- Uno 120 mm e 140 mm fan di inclusa for massimizzando cooling potential
Chi ha acquistato questo articolo ha acquistato anche
Quali altri articoli acquistano i clienti, dopo aver visualizzato questo articolo?
Offerte speciali e promozioni
The Source 220 delivers the basics while containing the essentials for performance. As a stepping stone, it continues the series known for its affordability and simplicity. This mid tower case is an upgrade for those seeking improved airflow. Witness the major difference with its integrated steel mesh that allows more airflow and option to mount up to 7 fans. The Source 220 delivers the best cooling for its price. Gamers on a tight budget will no longer have to sacrifice performance with this midtower chassis. The Source 220 is a win for enthusiasts by joining the best of both worlds – low price and optimal performance!
Audio input: Yes
Audio output: Yes
Colour of product: Black
Depth: 495.5 mm
Fan speed: 1200 RPM
Form factor: Midi-Tower
Height: 450 mm
Material: Aluminium, Steel
Maximum CPU cooler height: 16 cm
Maximum graphics card length: 33 cm
Number of 3.5" bays: 8
Number of 5.25" bays: 3
Number of expansion slots: 7
Power supply included: No
Power supply location: Bottom
Rear fans installed: 1x 120 mm
Side window: No
Suitable for: Gaming
Supported hard disk drive sizes: 3.5"
Supported motherboard form factors: ATX, Micro-ATX
Top fans installed: 1x 140 mm
USB 2.0 ports quantity: 1
USB 3.0 (3.1 Gen 1) Type-A ports quantity: 1
Weight: 6.5 kg
Width: 195 mm
|5 stelle (0%)|
|4 stelle (0%)|
|3 stelle (0%)|
|2 stelle (0%)|
|1 stella (0%)|
Le recensioni clienti più utili su Amazon.com
The move from my old case to the new one lowered my temps by almost 10c, a huge improvement. That was really one of the key reasons for buying this case.
Overall, I would recommend the NZXT Source 220.
If you want to build a gaming system, you can do it in this case. But you are going to have to buy a lot of extras because this case had NOTHING except two really inexpensive fans and the basic wiring.
1) Great size
2) Fits most MB (motherboards) with still plenty of room
3) Lots of fans for major ventilation. I max them all out because I knew I was going to overclock like crazy so I need one that will have a lot room for fans
4) The fans I used all were colored so the case alllowed for some cool colors to show through
5) Can't beat the price for this reliable case
6) Easy access to cables, hard drives and other parts of the build
Would highly recommend this case for a build on a budget. The is one little thing that this case does not have that the Antec does, and that is a filter for the front. The fans I installed in the front pulls lots of air and dust so I wish the filter was built in so it would catch the extra dust. Otherwise, that's a small thing.
- nice aesthetic
- solid paint job
- plenty of cooling options
- 8 hdd bays!
- bottom mount PSU
- very little plastic, and what is used does not feel to cheap
- very nice hot swap system
- metal is a little thin
- does not come with dust filters
- cable routing options adequate, but could be better
Overall: 9/10: excellent quality and feature set for the price
You can see through the mesh grill on the front, so if you have bright mobo lights, they may shine through. This does not bother me, but it might bother others. Also, if you are like me, and your motherboard only has 1 PWM connector, order a splitter or a fan controller! I also suggest dust filters, if it's going to sit on the floor like mine (I'm wishing I put some on the order with the case).