The Comprehensive Guide To Understanding And Dealing With Narcissistic Personalities Effectively
You've probably met them. They only seem to care about themselves and their own needs, others be damned. They don't understand empathy or fairness and look for ways only to take from you. To make matters worse, they might even be family—a spouse, a child, a brother or a close relative. If you'd like to learn how to handle people like these, then this book is for you.
On the flip side of the coin, if you are a narcissist who's tired of seeing the people close to you and people you work with get hurt by your actions and behavior and would like to find a way to become more empathic, selfless and understanding without coming across as try hard or manipulative, then this book is also for you.
Here's a preview of what you're going to discover in this book:
- How to spot a narcissist from a mile away: 12 common traits of narcissistic people
- Three causes of narcissistic personality disorder
- Causes of narcissistic personality disorder in children
- Four effective ways to tackle narcissistic tendencies in children
- How to tell if you were raised by narcissistic parents
- Five ways to get over narcissistic abuse inflicted on you by your parents
- Eight ways to tell if you're in a narcissistic relationship
- 21 tips for people with narcissistic personality disorder
- ...and much more!
Filled with practical insights and actionable advice, Narcissist is a useful book that contains everything you need to know about narcissism and will quickly become an indispensable tool for recognizing and dealing with narcissists, as well as ridding yourself or people you love of narcissistic traits.