|Prezzo di copertina:||EUR 14,70|
|Prezzo Kindle:|| EUR 6,99 |
Risparmia EUR 7,71 (52%)
Scarica l'app Kindle gratuita e inizia a leggere immediatamente i libri Kindle sul tuo smartphone, tablet o computer, senza bisogno di un dispositivo Kindle. Maggiori informazioni
Leggi immediatamente sul browser con Kindle per il Web.
Con la fotocamera del cellulare scansiona il codice di seguito e scarica l'app Kindle.
A New Path to Digital Marketing : Building the post-pandemic digital era (English Edition) Formato Kindle
|Nuovo a partire da||Usato da|
"Ti preghiamo di riprovare"
The first book on digital marketing with Kotler Impact.
From the foreword by Philip Kotler:
“Companies increasingly want to be guided by purpose. It is not enough to say that the purpose is to maximize profits. The company’s purpose is to generate value, not just profit. Companies must look outside and understand how values are created and shared. Social responsibility is the most powerful added value. Gabriele Carboni's book provides a tool and map for transforming an idea into an action plan. It is called Visual Communication Planner. Gabriele’s idea is simple and surprisingly effective: if we plan to climb a mountain, we start from the definition of the summit and then proceed along a backward path. This allows anyone who wants to undertake the complex art of communication never to ignore the final goal, the ideal and concrete destination of one's strategy. Just like experienced climbers, you learn how to reach your objective through the fastest and safest route.“
The marketing canvas presented in this book has been downloaded by almost 40,000 entrepreneurs and professionals worldwide with more than 150,000 slide views. The Visual Communication Planner tracks the way for a different and broader perception of the strategy, a new value-driven perspective for those who use it. From a canvas to the paradigm: transforming the digital marketing strategy.
"A book that finally guides us to understand how the digital strategy can help a company go beyond profit for better relationships with all the stakeholders."
- Fabrizio Gavelli, General Manager at Danone Italy and Greece
"Gabriele is not afraid to get creative and experiment with his New Path to Digital Marketing as he believes Digital Marketing is a commitment, not a campaign."
- Sadia Kibria, CEO at World Marketing Summit Group
"Gabriele has well encompassed the essence of Digital Marketing. If based on values and purpose, your content helps to sell as well as to change people."
- Kozo Takaoka, former CEO at Nestlé Japan
"Digital Marketing has rapidly evolved from a performance marketing tool to a broad gauge strategic advantage for any brand."
- Russ Klein, CEO at American Marketing Association
"A must for all marketers. Develop the perfect strategy which adapts to all conditions."
- James Delves, Head of PR and External Engagement at Chartered Institute of Marketing
"A book setting digital as a key pillar of this new future."
- Roberto Tundo, former CEO at Olivetti
"This book marks a new era in digital awareness."
- Fabrizio Rinaldi, Digital Innovation at Versace
"A crystalline guide to digital marketing."
- Lamberto Siega, Digital, Media & The Studios Director at A.C. Milan
“Planning from the summit down! Gabriele, keep researching and writing about digital marketing to enlighten us.”
- Philip Kotler, the father of modern marketing
About the author
Defined by Exportiamo.it: "Game-changer of digital marketing strategies".
Defined by Going Global UK: "Leading expert in international digital marketing strategies".
Founder of the “Be Brilliant” project with Kotler Impact Inc. by Prof. Philip Kotler.
Among the 5 major Italian marketing influencers according to Digitalic.
Trained by the MIT Sloan School of Management (Massachusetts Institute of Technology) on Digital Business Strategy, by HBS (Harvard University) on Sustainable Business Strategy and by Centro di Terapia Strategica on Strategic Communication.
Global keynote speaker for various events in Italy and abroad including the World Marketing Summit.
Co-founder di Weevo, co-publisher de Il Giornale delle PMI.
- ASIN : B09S199Q4B
- Editore : Kotler Impact (19 febbraio 2022)
- Lingua : Inglese
- Dimensioni file : 36271 KB
- Utilizzo simultaneo di dispositivi : illimitato
- Da testo a voce : Non abilitato
- Miglioramenti tipografici : Non abilitato
- X-Ray : Non abilitato
- Word Wise : Non abilitato
- Memo : Non abilitata
- Posizione nella classifica Bestseller di Amazon: n. 218,285 in Kindle Store (Visualizza i Top 100 nella categoria Kindle Store)
- n. 1,340 in Educazione (in inglese)
- n. 2,018 in Educazione e insegnamento in lingua straniera
- n. 2,844 in Impresa, strategia e gestione (Kindle Store)
- Recensioni dei clienti: