Is Noah Zarc responsible for the destruction of Earth... a thousand years before his birth?
[YA Sci-Fi, Time Travel, Space Adventure, Extinction]
Noah Zarc rockets to Venus on a quest to discover the truth about his past. He refuses to believe his father is really the monster everyone says he is. Could there be valid reasons for everything his father’s done, including abandoning Noah at birth?
Together with his two friends, a plucky girl from the Ice Age, and a street-wise kid from back alleys of Mars, Noah searches for answers to secrets everyone refuses to talk about — secrets that have remained hidden for over a thousand years. In the process he becomes embroiled in a mystery that could have devastating consequences.
Could it be possible that Noah inadvertently caused the greatest cataclysm in the history of the solar system? Will the name, Noah Zarc, be forever linked to the most devastating crime in humanity’s existence, all because he was in the wrong place at the wrong time? Race with Noah as he tries to stop the destruction of Earth, even if the enemy he needs to stop... is himself.
NOAH ZARC: CATACLYSM by D. Robert Pease
Evolved Publishing presents the second book in the multiple award-winning Noah Zarc series of science fiction time travel adventures—an out-of-this-world, action-packed thrill ride. [DRM-Free]
The Lexile® Framework® for Reading = 630L
BOOKS BY D. ROBERT PEASE:
- Noah Zarc: Mammoth Trouble (Book 1)
- Noah Zarc: Cataclysm (Book 2)
- Noah Zarc: Declaration (Book 3)
- Noah Zarc: Omnibus (Special Edition)
- Noah Zarc: Roswell Incident (Short Story Prequel)
- Dream Warriors (Joey Cola - Book 1)
- Shadow Swarm
- Enslaved (Exodus Chronicles - Book 1) [Coming 2017]
MORE GREAT YA SCI-FI FROM EVOLVED PUBLISHING:
- Down to Dirt (Dirt and Stars - Book 1) by Kevin Killiany
- Uploaded (Uploaded - Book 1) by James W. Hughes
- Red Death (Red Death - Book 1) by Jeff Altabef
EDITOR: Lane Diamond has over 120 published books to his editing credit, including many multiple award-winners, across many genres and styles.