Learn The Most Profitable Strategies To Make (And Keep) Money by Trading Options!
In this book we teach you basic and advanced options trading strategies, including:
- The Basic Vocabulary for Purchasing and Selling Options
- The Greeks
- The Basic Butterfly Spread
- The Out of the Money Butterfly Spread
- The Modified Butterfly Spread
- Mini Options
- The Long Call
- The Long Put
- Buying LEAPS, or Long-term Equity AnticiPation Securities
- Bull Call Spread
- The Collar Strategy
- The Costless Collar
- Bull Put Spread
- Call Backspread
- Married Put
- Protective Put
- Uncovered Put Writes
- The Fig Leaf, or The Leveraged Covered Call
- Cash Secured Put
- Top 10 Mistakes New Options Traders Make
Although this isn't everything you ever wanted to know about securities and options trading, this will explain the various options scenarios with an example of each trade, and give you a reference for placing puts and calls.
This book will get you through the initial process of setting up your first option trade, choosing an investment firm, identifying fees and commissions, determining whether to hire a full service brokerage or to trade online with a discount brokerage, and when to let go.