"[A] lively and highly inspiring book about entrepreneurship" (The Irish Times, April 2015)
Dalla quarta di copertina
"The Oversubscribed principles and methods have helped us become the world's #1 in our industry in under five years."
Michael Carter, CEO, BizEquity.comthe world's largest business valuation provider, completing over 10 million business valuation per year.
HOW WOULD IT FEEL TO TURN AWAY BUSINESS BECAUSE YOU HAVE TOO MANY CUSTOMERS WANTING TO BUY?
We would all love to be so highly in demand that clients chase us, not the other way round. With numerous successful ventures behind him, entrepreneur and bestselling author Daniel Priestley understands how to get buyers' attention. This book shows you how to build a business and a brand that people flock to.
LEARN THE RECIPE FOR BUSINESS SUCCESS
In Oversubscribed, he reveals the 7 principles for creating demand that outstrips supply. Implement the techniques in this book and you can:
- Carve out your own market as others struggle to compete
- Win 3 months worth of clients in a cluster rather than one-at-a-time
- Build a "Campaign Driven Enterprise" with constant innovation
- Attract premium quality buyers by becoming industry-famous
- Grow your profits by charging a "de-commoditized" price
- Use campaigns to win clients quickly and build a lifestyle business
- Build a lean, high-performance team who can execute your strategy for being oversubscribed
Read Oversubscribed to transform your organizations' outdated mindset and learn the business strategy that will generate more buyers than you can handle, even in a crowded marketplace.