SPA VAC- PULITORE PER SPA, VASCHE IDROMASSAGGIO E MINI PISCINE A BATTERIA - ASTA INCLUSA
Ancora non sappiamo quando l'articolo sarà di nuovo disponibile.
- Pratico pulitore per minipiscine e SPA senza fili.
- Asta telescopica inclusa.
- Facilissimo da pulire.
I clienti che hanno visto questo articolo hanno visto anche
Quali altri articoli acquistano i clienti, dopo aver visualizzato questo articolo?
Comodo e pratico aspiratore a batteria per SPA, vasche idromassaggio e mini piscine. Leggero e senza fili. Utilizzo: - rimuovere il pulitore e l'asta dalla scatola - Inserire 3 batterie C (NON INCLUSE)- assemblare l'asta alla lunghezza desiderata - inserire l'asta nel pulitore - chiudere il tappo del vano per le batterie e girare su I. e inizia a pulire. La manutenzione di SPA VAC è semplicissima: il vano dove vengono raccolte le impurità viene rimosso e svuotato in un secondo.
Ricerca articoli simili per categoria
Principali recensioni dei clienti
Le recensioni clienti più utili su Amazon.com
1) It is nearly impossible to open the vac to empty the debris. You are supposed to "pinch" the general sides, but that does nothing.
2) A minor complaint: Due to its shape, it rolls over whenever you set it down. (I don't use the stick long handle.)
3) There is no "On & Off" switch. Shockingly, to turn ON the vacuum, one is supposed to partially unscrew the battery compartment hatch lid on the end of the handle which would then make the battery compartment conducive to leaking from that lid if one unscrews the lid a full 1/4 turn to the "On" marked on the handle. Just to test my theory, I did as instructed once, without batteries in it, while submersed in the spa. After carefully drying the outside, sure enough, water had seeped through the lid. After that I only turned the handle barely far enough to just get the vac to turn on (about 1/3 inch). But then later, I observed the battery compartment had additional leaks internally, not just from the battery compartment lid, indicating the whole vacuum is probably leaking everywhere including through the motor.
4) You are instructed to completely open all the parts up after each use to let it dry out. I even bothered to dry it with a towel, but rust appeared in the battery compartment immediately anyway.
5) The suction seriously diminished while vacuuming probably due to the batteries dying. A set of batteries was destroyed with each use due to leaking.
I am convinced, with leaking certainly through the motor too, the vacuum would have only worked a couple more times, but I didn't want to waste any more money on batteries.
Remember, if you are going to take the gamble of being upset & buy this anyway, they will not pay for your shipping either direction when it is defective, and be careful to return it within the warranty period to the correct address.
Also a good value, at a great priice.