- Nel caso in cui dovessero sorgere problemi con un prodotto delle categorie Elettronica ed Informatica oppure ritieni di avere bisogno di ulteriori informazioni tecniche, puoi trovare qui una lista di contatti dei centri assistenza delle principali marche a cui rivolgersi. Clicca qui per vedere la lista
Ancora non sappiamo quando l'articolo sarà di nuovo disponibile.
- Clicca qui per verificare la compatibilità di questo prodotto con il tuo modello
- Il PT-AE8000/at6000 Full-HD pannelli LCD offre immagini luminose con elevato rapporto di apertura. I pannelli sono anche progettati per 480 Hz Capacità di elaborazione per immagini luminose 3d. Questi pannelli di alta precisione utilizzare verticalmente molecole a cristalli liquidi allineato con strati di allineamento inorganici. Tensione quando non è applicato, le molecole sono allineati perpendicolare al vetro substrato, quindi vi è minima perdita di luce, fornendo maggiore contrasto.
- Per assicurare la massima chiarezza e nitidezza delle immagini in Full-HD, questo sistema ottico avanzato utilizza una lente full-hd-optimized unità composto da 16 elementi in 12 gruppi, tra cui due lenti asferiche di grande diametro e due ad alte prestazioni ed (Extra-low Dispersion) lenti. Ciascuna lente è allineato attentamente per assicurare una messa a fuoco uniforme equilibrio dal centro ai bordi dello schermo. Come un risultato, il PT-AE8000/at6000 produce immagini straordinariamente chiara e bella.
- Questo sistema intelligente di Iris funziona analizzando il livello di luminosità di ogni immagine utilizzando un istogramma, poi regolare la potenza della lampada, iris e curva * di conseguenza per creare l' immagine ideale. Le regolazioni sono praticamente in cornice da cornice. Questo aiuta il proiettore raggiungere un' ampia gamma dinamica con Swift levigatezza per aggiunto bellezza in entrambi scuro e scene luminose.
- Il filtro ottico ottimizza la luce spettro dal UHM Lampada per proiettore, aiutare a produrre livelli neri profondi, migliorando la purezza in tre colori primari (rosso, verde e blu). Questo filtro avanzato sistema migliora colore purezza a coprire una gamma che si estende dall' HDTV standard (REC. 709 mode) * 1 per la gamma di colori utilizzati nel cinema digitale * 2. Questo dà immagini la profonda, ricca colorazione che distingue Movie immagini.
I clienti che hanno visto questo articolo hanno visto anche
Offerte speciali e promozioni
The PT-AE8000U full-HD 3D home theater projector delivers 2,400 lumens of brightness and has an extremely high 500,000:1 contrast ratio for an outstanding video experience. It comes equipped with a new 220W Red Rich Lamp for increased red intensity which enables the projector to produce bright images as well as stunning color reproduction. The PT-AE8000U generates deeper blacks by incorporating Panasonics Pure Contrast Plates, which match the LCD panel characteristics, virtually eliminating light leakage. Users can customize their viewing experience with the new 3D Viewing Monitor and 3D Picture Balance features. The PT-AE8000U is also equipped with three HDMI input terminals, which support DeepColor and x.v. Color, and two 12V Triggers for home theater automation, such as lighting and a motorized screen.
The new PT-AE8000U full-HD 3D home theater projector with 2,400 lumens of brightness and an extremely high 500,000:1 contrast ratio delivers outstanding results with 1080p (1,920 x 1,080 pixels) resolution that embodies Panasonic’s 11 years of home theater projector engineering. Ultimately, the PT-AE8000U provides excellent picture quality in 2D, as well as advanced 3D features that delivers a natural and comfortable movie theater experience at home.
Since 2003, Panasonic has manufactured high quality home theater projectors in collaboration with Hollywood filmmakers and Panasonic’s Hollywood Laboratory. This partnership is instrumental in the development of projectors that deliver the image quality filmmakers intended. The PT-AE8000U is the latest projector to go through this process, having been fine-tuned to produce images as close as possible to directors’ original intentions.
The PT-AE8000U comes equipped with a new 220W Red Rich Lamp for increased red intensity and a 2,400 lumens brightness rating, which enables the projector to produce bright images and deliver stunning color reproduction. The PT-AE8000U generates deeper blacks by incorporating Panasonic’s Pure Contrast Plates, which match the LCD panel characteristics, virtually eliminating light leakage. The combination of Panasonic’s Pure Contrast Plates, Pure Color Filter Pro and Dynamic Iris technologies make the PT-AE8000U’s astonishing 500,000:1 contrast ratio possible.
Improving upon its predecessor, the 5-star rated PT-AE7000U, the PT-AE8000U ensures less crosstalk and 20 percent brighter images for comfortable and natural 3D viewing at home. In order to deliver natural 3D movement, the PT-AE8000U projector’s 3D Motion Remaster feature interpolates an image between alternately created right and left images caused by the active shutter system and, as a result, enables smooth, continuous and properly positioned 3D images. The PT-AE8000U projector’s built-in IR transmitter enables synchronization with active shutter 3D glasses and can transmit up to 20 feet. An optional IR transmitter offers greater installation flexibility with a transmission distance of up to 33 feet.
Users can customize their viewing experience with the new 3D Viewing Monitor and 3D Picture Balance features. The 3D Viewing Monitor visually shows that the amount of parallax in the 3D images, which varies according to screen size, is within the safe zone set forth by the 3D Consortium Committee, ensuring a more comfortable viewing experience. Using the 3D Viewing Monitor, users can also highlight positive and negative parallax within each image. Further customization is possible with the 3D Picture Balance, which allows users to see the right and left eye images side-by-side to adjust color, contrast and brightness based on the content.
The enhanced Detail Clarity Processor 4 and Frame Creation 2 in the PT-AE8000U have been optimized for 3D images and allow the projection of fine detailed images, as well as sharp and clear images in fast moving scenes. Additionally, Frame Creation 2 is now available during 2D-3D conversion.
Installing the PT-AE8000U is made easy with a 2x zoom lens and wide range of lens shift. The PT-AE8000U can project onto a 120-inch diagonal screen from as close as 11.8 feet or as far away as 23.6 feet. The projector can also be installed from the ceiling or mounted to a wall with +/- 100 percent vertical adjustment and +/- 26 percent horizontal adjustment.
Because many Blu-ray movies come in a 2.35:1 aspect ratio, which is wider than the projector’s 16:9 aspect ratio, Panasonic’s Intelligent Lens Memory automatically detects and switches the lens and focus position.
The Advanced Gamma Adjustment function has been improved in the PT-AE8000U, enabling users to control the gamma curve and more precisely calibrate the projector by adjusting brightness YRGB at any of 15 points. By using the Split-Adjust mode, users can freeze the scene and make these adjustments while comparing side-by-side with the original image.
The PT-AE8000U is equipped with three HDMI input terminals, which support DeepColor and x.v. Color, and two 12V Triggers allow more home theater automation, such as lighting and a motorized screen. Additionally, VIERA Link® provides seamless operation of multiple VIERA Link® compatible Panasonic devices by using the PT-AE8000U remote control.
AC input frequency: 50 - 60
AC input voltage: 100 - 240
Aperture range (F-F): 1.9 - 3.2
Batteries included: Y
Built-in display: N
Built-in speaker(s): N
Bulb power: 220 W
Cables included: AC
Card reader integrated: N
Colour of product: Black
Compatible memory cards: Not supported
Component video (YPbPr/YCbCr) in: 3
Contrast ratio (dynamic): 500000:1
DVI port: N
Depth: 364 mm
Dot clock scanning frequency: 154 MHz
Ethernet LAN: N
Focal length range (f-f): 22.4 - 44.8 mm
Full HD: Y
HDMI ports quantity: 3
Handheld remote control: Y
Height: 151 mm
Horizontal lens shift range: -26 - 26%
Horizontal scan range: 15 - 74 kHz
Keystone correction, vertical: -30 - 30
Lamp type: UHM
Matrix size: 1.88 cm (0.74")
Native aspect ratio: 16:9
Operating temperature (T-T): 0 - 40 °C
Power consumption (standby): 0.08 W
Power consumption (typical): 310 W
Power source: AC
Product type: Desktop projector
Projection technology: LCD
Projector brightness: 2400 ANSI lumens
Projector native resolution: 1080p (1920x1080)
RS-232 ports: 1
S-Video inputs quantity: 1
Screen size compatibility: 1016 - 7620 mm (40 - 300")
Serial interface type: RS-232
Supported aspect ratios: 16:9
VGA (D-Sub) ports quantity: 1
Vertical lens shift range: -100 - 100%
Vertical scan range: 24 - 85 Hz
Weight: 8.72 kg
Width: 470 mm
|5 stelle (0%)|
|4 stelle (0%)|
|3 stelle (0%)|
|2 stelle (0%)|
|1 stella (0%)|
Le recensioni clienti più utili su Amazon.com
Now the bad part - I like everyone else, try to save a buck when I can. I didn't realize that Amazon allowed grey-market, marketplace dealers; but in retrospect, I guess that was my own naivety. BIG VALUE, Inc. IS NOT AUTHORIZED TO SELL Panasonic. They claim that they are just like buying from your retail store, but I have never had a retail store that was grey-market. Your rebates and warranties WILL NOT be honored by Panasonic. Unfortunately the way I found this out was by trying to redeem a rebate. By the time I received a denial from Panasonic and clarification from BIG VALUE, Inc, I was outside of the 30 day return window.
I will go though the claim process and hopefully Amazon will support my side based on BIG VALUE's deceptive marketing, but it's an expensive lesson to learn; as regardless as to whether I am able to return the projector; I also lost out on the two free pairs of 3D glasses and the $100 rebate check.
PT-AE8000U is large, but mine is a permanent installation... don't let that bother you. The adjustments are many, the options are rich, the 3D is easy--a real no brainer--and the 3D picture is STUNNING with the Panasonic TY-EW3D3MU 3D glasses (see my review of them). I bought 2 more glasses, and will get 2 more for 3D parties. The REALLY cool part, is that, as you know, 3D viewing is dimmer than 2D. With this projector being so bright and set on the lowest setting normally, a brighter setting for 3D is just a button click away.
I was surprised to find that there is a built in 2D to 3D setting that turns everything on TV to 3D. This feature is not as dramatic as 3D Bluray, but it does add a nice dimensionality to regular programs. I like it. [ I know this is a glowing review... I am not in any way connected with Panasonic, Amazon, or any dealer-- I really love this thing that much]. If you can't believe this review without a negative, here it is. When the picture is set to 3D, my cable remote will not work for Play, Pause, FF, Reverse functions. Beats me why this happens. Why should cable box or box remote functions be affected by what the projector is doing? Aren't they independent? This is the only negative I can come up with. You won't be sorry if you get this. I'm just thrilled.