- Nel caso in cui dovessero sorgere problemi con un prodotto delle categorie Elettronica ed Informatica oppure ritieni di avere bisogno di ulteriori informazioni tecniche, puoi trovare qui una lista di contatti dei centri assistenza delle principali marche a cui rivolgersi. Clicca qui per vedere la lista
Penna Scribbler 3D V3 Metallisch Violett
|Tutti i prezzi includono l'IVA.|
- The Newest Version of Scribbler 3d Pen with Awesome design and Big LED screen, Best Quality Ever. Choose Out of 7 colors. Scribbler 3d Pen Gift you can Think versione 3 is the best of.
- Unleash your Creativity with Scribbler 3d Pen.. Let It Run rampant in your Studio. With such Power of Creation in your hands, create art and 3d Objects with Ultimate Ease and Precision.
- Scribbler 3d Pen Replaces Ink with Plastic which Melts at a High Temperature which is used to draw in the Air or on a Surface to create 3d Objects. Melted Plastic cools down Very Fast which makes the whole process Safe.
- With Scribbler Pen you can easily control extrusion Speed, temperature and choose the Plastic Filament 3d. Scribbler 3d Pen weighs just 2.36 oz which is Huge improvement compared to other brands.
- Scribbler 3d printing Pen No matter what is perfect for kids and adults, IT IS Fun. Scribbler 3d Pen Comes With 3 Loops of plastic Filament to get you Started. Easily Change temperature control, use PLA, ABS, or other kinds of plastic, switch easily.
|EAN||0852032006051 , 0852032006082|
|Numero di particolare||SCRIBV3P|
|Peso articolo||40 Centesimi libbre|
|UPC||852032006082 , 852032006051|
Specifiche per questa categoria prodotti
|Nome marchio||Scribbler 3D Pen|
I clienti che hanno visto questo articolo hanno visto anche
Offerte speciali e promozioni
Colore: Metallisch Violett
Garanzia e recesso: Se vuoi restituire un prodotto entro 30 giorni dal ricevimento perché hai cambiato idea, consulta la nostra pagina d'aiuto sul Diritto di Recesso. Se hai ricevuto un prodotto difettoso o danneggiato consulta la nostra pagina d'aiuto sulla Garanzia Legale. Per informazioni specifiche sugli acquisti effettuati su Marketplace consulta… Maggiori informazioni la nostra pagina d'aiuto su Resi e rimborsi per articoli Marketplace.
Chi ha acquistato questo articolo ha acquistato anche
What is Scribbler 3d Pen? Scribbler 3d Pen is a tool for the creative minds of our Generation. It allows you to build 3d objects from the ground up; build any and everything you can imagine with Ultimate Ease and precision. Scribbler 3d Pen has been significantly Improved upon as compared to other models that already Exist on the market. It' s Now more Slim and light weight, Making It Very Easy to use. In addition, Scribbler 3d Pen Comes With Unique Speed Control Function that allowa you to adjust Plastic Filament feeding Speed according to your hand Speed, Making It more practical to use. UNLEASH YOUR CREATIVITY and let it Run rampant through your Studio. How does the Scribbler 3d penna Work? The Scribbler 3d Pen uses Filaments that extrude from the Nozzle/Tip once Heated Within the Pen. It then Instantly Cools and solidifies as you Begin Drawing the Object of your choice, giving a strong Stable Foundation to your structure; allowing you to create an infinite Number of shapes and design with ease. Most people can Instantly Begin Tracing as soon as They Get a hold of Scribbler 3d Pen.
Le recensioni clienti più utili su Amazon.com
I am 70 years old, and most of my friends think I am WAY to old to be playing with something like this. But then most of my friends spend hours complaining about how bored they are and there's just nothing to do. They aren't active and many of them sleep most of their life away or just vegetate in front of the TV.
One person said to me, why would you want to make stupid little plastic things that you can't do anything with???
But you know what, at other times my friends will say, "I wish I was like you", or "you are so active and are interested in so many things", etc and etc.
Well, what the heck, I wanted to "play" with this new little gadget. After all, I grew up learning to type on a manual typewriter and washing clothes in a wringer washer and hanging them on the line to dry. Who would have ever thought someday I would be drawing 3D with a pen and some plastic!!
Now, I am NOT an artist in any way. I love creating things, but I have to have videos, books, etc to help me. I've never taken an art lesson, so if I can do something with this pen, just think what the young (and old) artists or budding arts can do!
The pen, thus far has worked flawlessly, but again, I only received it last night. Still, I have drawn 11 small stencils to start off with to practice just holding the pen, etc. Then I took one of my colors and tried my first 3D item, a tree, LOL. I have attached a picture. This tree was done with one roll of filament. I had ordered the package (here on Amazon) that contains 26 colors.
I'm having fun and I'm not wanting to sleep or vegetate in front of TV, I'm playing and loving life!!!
ETA: I just added another picture of a black tree with some oak leaf stencils below it. I'm on my 4th day and I've been using this pen for hours and really enjoying!! Will continue to update.
ETA: OK, I got my first Jam. Upon watching YouTube videos I figured out how to unjam the pen. However, getting the nozzle off was impossible. I tried everything to push in the two buttons and pull the nozzle off and I couldn't do it. Then I unscrewed the cover where the feeding tube is and couldn't remove that either. Very disappointed, had such high hopes for this. I'm returning it and going to search around for a pen that might be easier to unjam because from what I read, and I've read a lot, jamming is almost a given for these pens.