- Nel caso in cui dovessero sorgere problemi con un prodotto delle categorie Elettronica ed Informatica oppure ritieni di avere bisogno di ulteriori informazioni tecniche, puoi trovare qui una lista di contatti dei centri assistenza delle principali marche a cui rivolgersi. Clicca qui per vedere la lista
Pure i-10 - MP3/MP4 player accessories
L'imballaggio di questo articolo potrebbe indicare il contenuto all'interno della confezione e non può essere nascosto.
Offerte speciali e promozioni
Powered Universal Dock for iPod
Love your iPod but want to listen without headphones? i-10 is a convenient and elegant solution for connecting your iPod to one of the many PURE products with an auxiliary input. i-10 can also be used with all amplified speaker systems and other products with a 3.5mm stereo line input.
Supplied with 9 different adaptors, i-10 fits all the most popular iPod models, is supplied with a fully-featured infrared remote control and charges your iPod when connected to the mains supply.
-Universal iPod dock for iPod playback via 3.5mm stereo output.
-Listen to your iPod while it charges.
-Connects to any amplified speaker system and other products with 3.5mm stereo line input.
-Navigate and control iPod with supplied remote control.
Compatibility: Apple iPod, Apple iPod nano, Apple iPod classic, Apple iPod touch
Handheld remote control: Yes
Headphone connectivity: 3.5 mm
Principali recensioni dei clienti
Al momento, si è verificato un problema durante il filtraggio delle recensioni. Riprova più tardi.
Le recensioni clienti più utili su Amazon.co.uk
* Remote control allows access to all menu functions - the iPod version did not control the Classic - plus a couple of extra direct functions like shuffle and repeat.
* Volume is good through the hi-fi and seems to be properly matched so the tone is right, (headphone socket is reduced volume and muffled which is why it is worth having some form of docking station that takes the output from the iPod connector).
* Uses own power supply so don't need an iPod charger and iPod cable which are separate purchases with the iPod dock.
* Leaves volume setting on iPod alone which means can use headphones without blowing ears off or use hi-fi without fiddling around first - and blowing ears off when changing to another source.
Comes with a 3.5mm cable so you may need to get a 3.5mm to RCA phono adapter to connect to your hi-fi (I've acquired oodles of these over the years).
So it works out cheaper than the iPod dock for connecting to hi-fi and works better. (Note that it does not connect to a PC like the iPod Dock).
It has two great advantages over more basic units in that it
a) works from mains supply, charging the ipod as required; and
b) has a remote control making it more convenient to use.
The line out amplifies the sound output meaning that my HI Fi unit does not need to be turned up excessively to give a good volume.
Quibbles:- the remote control has those little bulb type buttons which are a bit clumsy in use and from past experience, may not last too well. A remote with a little lcd screen to show full functionality as on the iPod itself would make it well-nigh perfect, but would add to the price. Worth it for me - why not offer it as an option?
However, great value at the current price of around £29.
This dock is heavy enough, sturdy enough, and sounds great - use the supplied gold-plated cable to connect it to a Pure Evoke or a Sensia and you have a bedroom/kitchen/study sound system to die for. The remote is small but very usable - and despite being IR based seems to work happily wherever you point it.
Two things to bear in mind though:
*No computer connection.
*It has to be plugged in to the wall - it's a shame it can't take it's power from the radio.
Overall - strongly recommended if you need a high quality iPod way to connect your iPod to your sound system (but not to your computer!).