n today’s pluralistic society, not every approach to sharing the gospel will work with all people. Being ready to give reasons for the hope we have in Christ means understanding the contextual framework of the people we are addressing.
In the Holman QuickSource Guide to Christian Apologetics, Renaissance man Doug Powell defends the Christian faith in a new key; taking timehonored approaches in apologetics and freshly presenting them for a new generation.
1. What Is Apologetics?
2. The Cosmological Argument for God’s Existence
3. The Teleological Argument for God’s Existence
4. The Axiological Argument for God’s Existence
5. Which God Exists?
6. Where Did the New Testament Come From?
7. Is the New Testament Reliable?
8. ExtraBiblical Evidence for Jesus
9. Is the Old Testament Reliable?
10. The Fulfillment of Prophecy
11. What About Miracles?
12. Was Jesus Raised from Death?
13. Did Jesus Claim to Be God? Is He the Only Way?
14. How can God allow Evil, Pain, and Suffering?
Doug Powell is a dynamic professional, combining his passion for Christian apologetics with his skills as a graphic designer and musician. He is currently pursuing a Master of Arts in Christian Apologetics from Biola University. His concept/design work has run the gamut of media including online medical education courses, corporate Web sites, flash animation, and much more. Elsewhere, Dougs music is featured on a wide range of record labels including RCA, Mercury, and Not Lame. Rolling Stone magazine once declared, Powell makes music thats larger than life.