Protezione aggiuntiva? Controlla se questa copertina soddisfa le tue esigenze
da Assurant Europe Insurance N.V. 8,19 €
- COSA È COPERTO: 2 anni di protezione aggiuntiva contro guasti meccanici ed elettrici dopo la scadenza della garanzia legale di 2 anni.
- 97% DEI SINISTRI ACCETTATI (media da agosto 2021 a luglio 2022): in caso di reclamo andato a buon fine, se il tuo prodotto non può essere riparato, verrà sostituito o emetteremo una carta regalo Amazon del valore di un sostituzione.
- NESSUN COSTO AGGIUNTO: Nessuna franchigia da pagare o spese per spedizione, parti, manodopera o callout.
- ANNULLA IN QUALSIASI MOMENTO: rimborso completo entro 2 anni se non è stata presentata alcuna richiesta di sinistro, in seguito rimborso proporzionale meno i costi del sinistro.
- Per la descrizione completa del prodotto, leggere il documento informativo sul prodotto assicurativo e i termini della polizza seguendo i collegamenti forniti. La copertura è valida solo per i residenti nella Repubblica Italiana (esclusi Città del Vaticano e Repubblica di San Marino) di età pari o superiore a 18 anni. Un altro prodotto assicurativo con termini e condizioni diversi potrebbe essere disponibile sul nostro sito Web quando si accede utilizzando un laptop o un PC desktop.
Roxio Game Capture HD Pro (PS4/PS3/Wii/Xbox 360/Xbox One) [Edizione: Regno Unito]
Migliora il tuo acquisto
Informazioni su questo articolo
- Capture your greatest console gaming footage in HD (up to 1080 30p/1080 60i), with HDMI or Component input and output. No interption to your gameplay
- Stream your gameplay and commentary live--directly to TwitchTV
- Edit your H.264-encoded game video and add transitions, picture-in-picture, soundtracks, special effects, text and voiceovers that match your gameplay
- Scatta video con gamers e amici con un clic su YouTube, Facebook o RoosterTeeth.
- Easy set-up between your console, TV and PC. Includes hardware, software and a USB cable Non richiede alimentazione adattatore.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Età consigliata : Sconosciuto
- Dimensioni prodotto : 18.8 x 5.21 x 22.2 cm; 340.19 grammi
- Data d'uscita : 5 ottobre 2012
- Garanzia e recesso: Se vuoi restituire un prodotto entro 30 giorni dal ricevimento perché hai cambiato idea, consulta la nostra pagina d'aiuto sul Diritto di Recesso. Se hai ricevuto un prodotto difettoso o danneggiato consulta la nostra pagina d'aiuto sulla Garanzia Legale. Per informazioni specifiche sugli acquisti effettuati su Marketplace consulta la nostra pagina d'aiuto su Resi e rimborsi per articoli Marketplace.
- ASIN : B008YAPSE6
- Numero modello articolo : RGCHDPR1EFEU
- Restrizioni di spedizione: Spedizione: Questo articolo può essere spedito solo all'interno dell'Unione Europea e in altri Paesi selezionati.
- Recensioni dei clienti:
Roxio Game Capture HD PRO is an all in one solution to capture, edit, stream and upload your most memorable Xbox, PlayStation and Wii moments in stunning HD quality. Easy set up between console, TV and PC. Included in the product is hardware, software and a USB cable. Capture in resolutions up to 1080/30p or 1080 60i with HDMI or Component input and output. Stream game play and commentary live to TwitchTV. Edit videos, add transitions, picture-in-picture, special effects, text and voiceovers. Share videos with one click to YouTube, Facebook and other sharing sites. Everything you need to easily showcase your best game play.
- Capture your greatest console gaming footage in HD (up to 1080 30p/1080 60i), with HDMI or Component input and output. No interruption to your gameplay
- Stream your gameplay and commentary live--directly to TwitchTV
- Edit your H.264-encoded game videos and add transitions, picture-in-picture, soundtracks, special effects, text and voiceovers that match your gameplay
- Share videos with gamers and friends with one click to YouTube, Facebook or RoosterTeeth
- Easy set-up between your console, TV and PC. Includes hardware, software and a USB cable. No power adapter required.
- Plus Take screen captures, and view helpful tutorials online
Capture, share and stream your most memorable Xbox and PlayStation gameplay in stunning HD quality
Roxio Game Capture HD PRO is an all in one solution to capture, edit, stream and upload your most memorable Xbox, PlayStation and Wii moments in stunning HD quality. Easy set up between console, TV and PC. Included in the product is hardware, software and a USB cable. Capture in resolutions up to 1080/30p or 1080 60i with HDMI or Component input and output. Stream game play and commentary live to TwitchTV. Edit videos, add transitions, pict
Recensione migliore da Italia
Al momento, si è verificato un problema durante il filtraggio delle recensioni. Riprova più tardi.
è UNO SCHIFO! SONO 120 EURO BUTTATI NEL CESSO
COMPRATEVI L'ELGATO CHE è MEGLIO
Le recensioni migliori da altri paesi
1. Installing onto my computer took six hours (probably because my computer is so slow, I have no idea)
2. It can be very 'glitchy' when using the software on the computer as it may come up with a few notifications such as "Registry Keys not recognized" (registry keys are easily downloaded), "Video capture was corrupted" (this will have to make you record again) and "TV output was not recognized" (just take out the USB cable connecting to your computer and plug it back in again to fix this problem or re arrange the HDMI cables).
3. It can give your computer the 'BSOD' (Blue Screen Of Death) but its a very rare occasion that it does this. It mostly only does this to me because I have a slow computer and I have the internet up as well as editing the video I just captured. Basically the computer is trying to load up so much more than it can handle. I advise you don't do this.
4. The software when you are editing a video on the computer can freeze, if it does this to you, just log out and log in again. Load up Roxio. Click the 'Editing and Share' Button. Don't worry, the Roxio has saved what you recently done before it froze so you have no worries about losing some valuable game play.
Aside from all these issues, I am using the Roxio Game Capture HD Pro as it is meant to be used to its full limit and I am still finding things to play with on it, even after having it after over a week.
Open the packaging slowly as you may rip the instructions which are behind the orange coloured wall of the actual box.
Read the instructions carefully and take your time.
Set up the Roxio following each instruction as you may have done something wrong which may affect something on the computer to which you want to actually record in the future.
Insert the disc carefully and read what comes up on the screen. Accept anything that comes up as Roxio may not work properly.
It's actually meant to take up to 2 hours max on a normal computer so when you think its actually frozen, it hasn't. Let the Roxio do its job. Watch T.V. or something because at least then you can still check up on it.
When it has installed you need an email to confirm you have bought a Roxio product. Accept this email and there you have it, Roxio Game Capture HD Pro is now set up on your computer.
If the Roxio on the computer is saying "No Signal" make sure you have the T.V on and the HDMI cables are in correctly. Also if on the Roxio the quality is set to 1080p and the Xbox or PS3 is set to 720p, you might want to change either of the two to make it work correctly.
You cannot record your voice when capturing, you can only do this if you Livestream. But when you have finished capturing, you can narrate the timeline like you can on 'Windows Movie Maker' so anyone that is familiar with this, you will have a whale of a time with the narration part.
When you aren't using the Roxio, unplug the USB cable going to your computer as the Roxio still thinks its being used and will actually start to gain heat. It only starts doing this after a good clean 2 and a half hours of being on so nothing to worry about when recording. So really, when you Livestream, make it 1 hour long so it doesn't heat up.
Finally the disc doesn't have to be in the computer when you are using the Roxio so that can be put back in the envelope it came in and put away safely.
Overall its a very great piece of equipment to use instead of spending another £40 pounds on a 'Hauppauge Recorder' or 'Elgato HD'. Its very good for if your just starting up YouTube. My opinion - Buy it. Worth the money :) (p.s. sorry for the long review)
- The software is very unstable and flimsy.
- I had two problems with the device and contacted their tech support.
- Technical support only gave very superficial help before telling me to go to the forums which was a dead end or tried to blame the computer I'm using.
- Turns out their customer service only grants support for 14 days from product registration. After 14 days you have to pay for it (!) or rely on customer 2 customer forum support.
When the device works, it's actually quite nice. The recordings are very good, but I couldn't get over the technical problems I had with the device. I lost repeatedly hours of footage because the software froze or became unresponsive during the recording.
If you just want to stream to Twitch.tv to share with friends, this should work just fine, but I needed something reliable and the Roxio isn't it for me.
I thought it might just not work well with PS2, so I plugged it into my PS4 and managed to get some really good footage, it was working well, but then after so long, it just kept disconnecting, I'd then lose footage, I wouldn't be able to livestream, just generally feel like I've wasted £80. I haven't used it in months, I daren't, because it even completely crashed my operating system one day to a point I had to reinstall it from scratch!
Don't even go there when buying this. I wish I could get a refund
The included video editing software is ok, but not as good as Premiere Elements. For those not able to purchase other editing software, it should satisfy needs fairly well.
Overall, nothing to complain about, at least it doesn't have an external power source like the Hauppauge HD PVR, which the Roxio was a replacement for