#1 Amazon Bestseller: Historical Fiction, Teen & Young Adult, Action & Adventure
Headstrong Robin of Locksley never set out to be a hero, but when her father engages her to a tyrant, she knows her only choice is to run away. She never expected to become an outlaw. She never expected to become a legend.
Alive with adventure and danger, sword fights and heists, hatred and love, Robin: Lady of Legend is the never-before-told tale of the girl who became Robin Hood.
Praise from Amazon Readers
- "Fabulous, fabulous, fabulous retell . . . this Robin gives young girls a role model that isn't dressed as the beautiful helpless princess. Honestly, I couldn't put my Kindle down."
- "Robin is my new hero! This is one of the best books I've ever read. It looked entertaining so I thought I would have a look, but once I started I couldn't stop!"
- "The Robin Hood legend gets an imaginative and lavishly detailed retelling here. Descriptive scenes evoke the very sounds and smells of Robin's beloved Sherwood, and the dialogue and rich characterization bring her and her companions to life. Add in a briskly plotted story, and a female hero to turn legend upside down, and you have a winner."
Praise from Publishers Weekly
"The storytelling is solid, the research is thorough, the details are spot-on, and the skill is undeniable.... As Robin Hood retellings go, it's pretty much a bullseye."
- WINNER: Amazon's Breakthrough Novel Award (2nd Prize)
Can't Put It Down
"I was reading this book before bed, and I was going 'Well, I'll read just one more minute!' thirty minutes in a row. When I finally got to bed, I couldn't wait to wake up and finish it. The writing was excellent with no errors... In short, this book was AWESOME and I would highly recommend it." — My Full Bookshelf
More by this Author
- The Enchanted Rose: A Fairy Tale Retelling of Beauty and the Beast & Sleeping Beauty (Novel)