, and starting from the ground up with no assumption of prior knowledge, every aspect of PHP is explained in this book, in logical order with plenty of simple examples, clear explanations, informative figures, and advice on how best to use the new things you learn. If you want to learn PHP up to a solid intermediate level, this book will teach you all you need to know, without recourse to other books and materials. Plus all the examples are free to download from the companion website, so you won't have to type them in to follow along and try them out for yourself. This course features the following lectures:
Reasons why you will learn all you need from this course:
- Introduction to PHP
- Incorporating PHP Code Into a Web Page
- PHP Language Syntax
- PHP Operators
- PHP Arrays
- Multi-dimensional Arrays
- The PHP Array Functions
- Controlling Program Flow
- Looping Sections of Code
- PHP Functions
- PHP Objects
- Errors and Expressions
- Web Forms and Security
- Advanced PHP
- No assumption is made of previous knowledge.
- Every new concept is explained in logical order.
- Fully-tested examples are provided throughout.
- Each lecture features several notes offering extra, handy advice.
- The examples can all be downloaded free from the companion website.